1. Potton SR, Dolan LM, Smith LB, Thomas IH, Powers SW. Pediatric parenting stress and its relationship to depressive symptoms and fear of hypoglycemia in parents with type 1 diabetes mellitus. Clin Psych in Med Sett. 2011;18(4): 345-352.
2. Guariguata L, Whiting D, Weil C, Unwin N. The International Diabetes Federation diabetes atlas Methodology for estimating global and national prevalence of diabetes in adults. Diab Resea and Cli Prac. 2011;94(3):322-332.
3. Kaminsky LA, Dewey D. Psychological Correlates of Eating Disorder Symptoms and Body Image in Adolescents with Type 1 Diabetes. Canadian J of Dia. 2013; 3(7): 408- 414.
4. Babler E, Strickland CJ. Helping Adolescents with Type 1 Diabetes "Figure It Out". J of Pedia Nu. 2015; 31(2): 123-131.
5. Hoey H. Psychosocial factors are associated with metabolic control in adolescents: Research from the Hvidoere Study Group on Childhood Diabetes. J of Ped Dia.2009; 1(2): 9–14.
6. Nematpour S, Bibi Shahbazian H. Relationship between Stressors of diabetes in parents of children with type I diabetes with general health. J of Scie Med. 2006; 5(2): 528- 535
7. Kirk KD, Fedele DA, Wolfe-Christensen C, Phillips TM, Mazur T, Mullins LL, Chernausek SD, Wisniewski AB. Parenting characteristics of female caregivers of children affected by chronic endocrine conditions: a comparison between disorders of sex development and type 1 diabetes mellitus. J of Ped Nurs. 2011;26(6):29-36.
8. Dabelea D, Mayer-Davis EJ, Saydah S, Imperatore G, Linder B, Divers J, Bell R, Badaru A, Talton JW, Crume T, Liese AD. Prevalence of type 1 and type 2 diabetes among children and adolescents from 2001 to 2009. JAMA psy. 2014; 311 (17) :1778-86.
9. Nieuwesteeg A, Pouwer F, van der Kamp R, van Bakel H, Aanstoot HJ, Hartman E. Quality of life of children with type 1 diabetes: a systematic review. Curr Dia Rev. 2012; 8(6): 434-43
10. Sheehan AM, While AE, Coyne I. The experiences and impact of transition from child to adult healthcare services for young people with Type 1 diabetes: systematic review. Dia Med. 2015;32(4):440-58.
11. Karlsen B, Oftedal B, Bru E. The relationship between clinical indicators, coping styles, perceived support and diabetes‐related distress among adults with type 2 diabetes. J of ad Nurs. 2012; 68(2):391-401.
12. Oskouie F, Ebrahimi H , Mehrdad N. Parental confrontation with type 1 diabetes in their children. Arc Des Scie. 2012; 65(8): 222-234
13. Lovibond PF, Lovibond SH. The structure of negative emotional states: Comparison of the Depression Anxiety Stress Scales (DASS) with the Beck Depression and Anxiety Inventories. Beh Res and Ther. 1995; 33(3):335-43.
14. Sahebi A, Asghari MJ, Salari R. Validation of depression, anxiety and stress (DASS-21) for Iranian population. Research proposals. J of Iranian Psych.2005; 1(4): 56 -67
15. Dozois D, Dobson K S. The prevention of depression and anxiety: Theory, research, and practice. Washington DC: American Psych Asso. 2004
16. Seligman EP, Schulman P, Tryon AM. Group prevention of depression and anxiety symptoms. J of Beh Res and Ther. 2007; (45): 1111–1126.
17. Motabi F, Fata L, Mohammadkhani Sh, Kazemzadeh, M. Life Skills Training. Tehran: Danzheh Publisher; 2001.
18. Grey M & Berry D. Coping skills training and problem solving in diabetes. Cu Dia Re. 2004; 4(2): 126- 131
19. Lazarus RS & Folkman S. Stress appraisal and coping. 4 Ed .New York;.1999