1. Refayi shir pak kh, Fatehi H. Comprehensive public health sexual health. Tehran: Arjomand publishers; 2004. [Persian]
2. Abolqasemi N, Merghati Khoi E, Taghdisi M. Iranian students from the perspective of health educators explain sex education in primary schools. Journal of Health and Medical Research Institute. 2010; 8(2): 27-39. [Persian]
3. Mohammadi M, Marzooghi R. Default sexual health education curriculum from Islamic perspective. Scientific journal studies curriculum. 2012; 2 (1): 85-91. [Persian]
4. Halstead M, Reiss M. Values in sex education: From principles to practice. Routledge. 2003 Sep 2. [Homepage
5. UnescoU, Unfpa U. WHO (2009) International Technical Guidance on Sexuality Education. An Evidence—Informed Approach for Schools, Teachers and Health Educators.
6. Prand A. Sexual education of people with disabilities. The third congress of family and sexual health. Tehran: the center of cultural and artistic creation. 2011. [Persian]
7. Mirkamali SM, Nasirian A, Noruzi A. The feasibility of e-learning to educate students with disabilities in physical and movement Kerman province. The first conference of education in Iran 1404; 2011. [Persian]
8. Peskin MF, Shegog R, Markham CM, Thiel M, Baumler ER, Addy RC, Gabay EK, Emery ST. Efficacy of It's Your Game-Tech: A computer-based sexual health education program for middle school youth. Journal of Adolescent Health. 2015;56(5):515-21. [PubMed
9. Shackleton N, Jamal F, Viner R, Dickson K, Hinds K, Patton G, Bonell C. Systematic review of reviews of observational studies of school-level effects on sexual health, violence and substance use. Health & place. 2016;31(39):168-76. [PubMed
10. Andrews G,. womenís sexual health. 2nd ed. Baillieretindal: Edinburgh. 2001: 161-72.
11. WHO. Progress in Reproductive and SexualResearch. 2004;(64)
12. Artimani T, Bashirian S, Aghababaei S, Shobeiri F, Shafi'I F. The effect of sexual health education on the principles of sexual health. journal of School of Nursing and of Midwifery, Hamedan .2013; 21(4): 34-40. [Persian]
13. Amini M, Tamanayifar MR, Pashaii R. Examine the necessity and the attention to sex education in the curriculum of secondary school teachers and students point of view. Journal of Curriculum Studies Association's curriculum.2011;1(1):169-202. [Persian]
14. Latif Nejad R, Jvad Nouri M, Hasanpour M, Hazaveyi M, Taghipour A. The Necessity of Sexual-Health Education for Iranian Female Adolescents: A Qualitative Study, Iranina Journal of Obstetrics Gynecology and Infertility. 2012. [Persian]
15. Sarmad Z, Bazargan A, Hijazi E. Research methods in the behavioral sciences. Tehran: Agah publishers;2008. [Persian]
16. Bhuiya A, HanifiS M, Aziz A. Effects of an AIDS awareness campaign on knowledge about AIDS in a remote rural area of Bangladesh. International Quarterly of Community Health Education. 2011; 19: 15-63.