1. Wright SE, Harvey SE, Walmsley E, Ferrando-Vivas P, Harrison DA, Rowan KM. Family Satisfaction with Critical Care in the United Kingdom. Intensive Care Med Exp 2015 Dec; 3 (1): A22.
2. Mulyadi S, Rahardjo W, Basuki H. The Role of Parent-child Relationship, Self-esteem, Academic Self-efficacy to Academic Stress. Pro – Socia Behav Sci 2016; 217 (2): 603-608.
3. Seif AA. Modern educational psychology. Tehran: Virayesh Pubilation; 2016. P. 174-179 [Persian]
4. Matthews JS, Marulis LM, Williford AP. Gender processes in school functioning and the mediating role of cognitive self-regulation. J Appl Dev Psychol 2014; 35 (3): 128-137.
5. Sektnan M, McClelland MM, Acock A, Morrison FJ. Relations between early family risk, children's behavioral regulation, and academic achievement. Ear Child Research Quart 2010; 25 (4): 464-479.
6. Burić I, Sorić I, Penezić Z. Emotion regulation in academic domain: Development and validation of the academic emotion regulation questionnaire (AERQ). Person Individual Differ 2016; 96 (8): 138-147.
7. Becker DR, Miao A, Duncan R, McClelland MM. Behavioral self-regulation and executive function both predict Visual motor skills and early academic achievement. Artic Ear Child Research Quart 2014; 29 (4): 411-424.
8. Lennick, d & Kiel, f. Moral Intelligence: The key to Enhancing Business Performance and Leadership Success. Wharton Scholl Publishing, USA; 2005. P. 179.
9. Chiu YL, Liang JC, Mao PC, Tsai CC. Improving Health Care Providers' Capacity for Self-Regulated Learning in Online Continuing Pharmacy Education: The Role of Internet Self-Efficacy. J Contin Educ Health Prof 2016; 36(2): 89-95.
10. Pintrich PR & Degroot EV. Motivational and Self-Regulated Learning Components of Classroom Academic Performance. J Educate Psychol 1999; 82 (1): 33-40.
11. Matinez-pons M. "Test of a model of parental inducement of academic self-regulation". J Experimental Education 1996; 64 (3): 213-227.
12. Zainali A, Vahdat R, Hamedniya S. The study and comparison of pre addiction basses in patients, normal people. Knowledge and Research in Psychology 2008; 33(1): 149-168. [Persian]
13. Ashtiani A, Hassani MA. Compare the strategies of successful and unsuccessful learning of nursing students. J Psycho 2009; 4: 4-15. [Persian]
14. Friedel JM, Cortina. KS, Turner JC, Midgley C. Achievement goals, efficacy beliefs and coping strategies in mathematics: the role of perceived parent and teacher goal emphasis. Contemporary Educational psychology 2006; 32 (8): 434-458.
15. Jakešová J, Kalenda J, Gavora P. Self-regulation and Academic Self-efficacy of Czech University Students. Pro - Social Behav Sciences 2015; 174: 1117-1123.
16. Shamloo S. Mental Health. Tehran: Roshd Publication; 2008. P. 124-127.[Persian]
17. Reid R, Trout A, & Schwartz M. Self-regulation interventions for children with
18. attention deficit/hyperactivity disorder. J Article Excerpt 2005; 71 (4), 361-377.
19. Jahnson R. Relation between Family Function and student's performance. Psychological Studies 2009; 56: 192-197.
20. Zimmerman BJ. Self-regulated learning and academic learning and achievement: The Emergence of a Social Cognitive Perspective. Educational Psychology Review 1990; 2: 307-323.
21. Zadeh Mohhamadi A, Khosravi G. Preliminary Study of Psychometric Properties and Validation of a Scale to assess family functioning (FAD). J Family Research 2006; 2(5): 70-89. [Persian]
22. Sojaee Z, Sheikh al-Islami R, Ahmadi S. Expected efficacy based on students' academic achievement goals for their parents and teachers. The ninth annual conference of the Association of Curriculum Studies, challenges and prospects. 2009, Tabriez. [Persian]
23. Gündüza G, Yagmurlua B & Harmab M. Self-Regulation Mediates the Link Between Family Context and Socio emotional Competence in Turkish Preschoolers. Early Education and Development 2015; 26 (5-6): 55-70.
24. Pasha Sharifi H, Sharifi N, Tangestani Y. Predicting academic achievement of self-efficacy, self-regulation and creativity Azad University Branch of Roodhen in the 91-90 school year. Educational Administration Research Quarterly 2013; 4(4): 158-178. [Persian]
25. Nejati H. The educational role of the father in the family. Tehran: Chapar Farzanegan Publications, 1988. [Persian]
26. Ghasemi A, Fouladchang M. The Role of parental goal emphases on self-regulated learning students. J Educational Psycho Studies 2010; 7(11): 69-86. [Persian]
27. Eleftheria NG, Katerina V, Grigoris K. Student's achievement goal orientations and their behavioral and emotional engagement: Co-examining the role of perceived school goal and structures parent goals during adolescence. Greece learning and individual differences 2009; 19: 53-60.