1. Pazokian M, Rassouli M. Challenges of nursing clinical education in world. J Med Edu Dev. 2012; 5 (8):18-26. [Persian] [Homepage
2. Arfaie K. Priorities of Clinical Education Evaluation from Nursing and Midwifery Students’ Perspective. IJN. 2012; 25 (75):71-77. [Persian] [Homepage
3. Tahery N, Kaiali M, Yaghoobi M, Koleini Z. The stressors of clinical training in nursing students-Abadan nursing faculty. Mod Care J. 2011; 8 (3):159-165. [Persian] [Homepage
4. Mollahadi M. Importance of clinical educating in nursery. Educ Strategy Med Sci. 2010; 2 (4):153-159. [Persian]
5. Kamran A, Sharghi A, Malekpour A, Birya M, Dadkhah B. Status and strategies for improving nursing education in view of nursing students in Ardebil University of Medical Sciences. IJNR. 2012; 7 (27):25-31. [Persian]
6. Jokar F, Haghani F. Nursing clinical education,the challenges facing: A Review Article. Iranian Journal of Medical Education. 2011; 10 (5):1153-1160. [Persian] [Homepage
7. Tavakoli M R, Khazaei T, Tolyat M, Ghorbani S. The Quality of clinical education from the viewpoints of students and instructors of paramedical and nursing-obstetrics schools of Birjand University of Medical Sciences. Scientific Research Journal of Shahed University. 2014; 21 (110):41-48. [Persian]
8. Ghafourifard M, Bayandor A, Zirak M. Clinical education status in educational centers affiliated to Zanjan University of medical sciences from viewpoints of nursing and midwifery students. J of Educ Development in Zanjan Med Sci. 2016; 20(8): 8-19. [Persian]
9. Abedini S, Aghamolaei T, Jomehzadeh A, Kamjoo A. Clinical education problems: the viewpoints of nursing and midwifery students in Hormozgan University of Medical Sciences. 2009; 12 (4):249-253. [Persian] [Homepage
10. Kermansaravi F, Navidian A, Imani M. Nursing students’ views toward quality of theoretical and clinical nursing education: A qualitative Study. The Journal of Medical Education and Development. 2013; 7 (4):28-40. [Persian] [Homepage
11. Delaram M. Clinical Education from the Viewpoints of Nursing and Midwifery Students in Shahrekord University of Medical Sciences. Iranian Journal of Medical Education. 2006; 6 (2):129-135. [Persian] [Homepage
12. Rahimi A, Ahmadi F. The Obstacles and Improving Strategies of Clinical Education from the Viewpoints of Clinical Instructors in Tehran’s Nursing Schools. Iranian Journal of Medical Education. 2005; 5 (2):73-80. [Persian] [Homepage
13. Heydari M, Shahbazi S, Ali-Sheykhi R, Heydari K. Nursing Students’ viewpoints about Problems of Clinical education. Journal of Health and Care. 2011; 13 (1):18-23. [Persian]
14. Heshmati H, darvishpour K. Effective Factors in Clinical Education Quality from the Viewpoints of Operation Room and Anesthesiology Students in Torbat Heydarieh University of Medical Sciences. Iranian Journal of Medical Education. 2015; 15:601-612. [Persian]
15. Mirzabeigi G, Sanjari M, Shirazi F, Haidari S, Salemi S. Nursing Students' and Educators' Views about Nursing Education in Iran. IJNR. 2011; 6 (20):64-74. [Persian]
16. Vahabi Y, Ebadi A, Rahmani R, Tavallaei A, Khatouni A R, Tadrisi S D, et al.Comparison of the status of clinical education in the views of nursing educators and students. Educ Strategy Med Sci. 2011; 3 (4):179-182. [Persian] [Homepage
17. Baraz Pordanjani S, Fereidooni Moghadam M, Loorizade M. Clinical Education Status According to the Nursing and Midwifery Students’ Point of View, Tehran University of Medical Sciences. Strides Dev Med Educ. 2009; 5 (2):102-112. [Persian] [Homepage
18. Ramezani Far M, Kermanshahi S. A survey of the quality of clinical education in nursing Journal of Jahrom University of Medical Sciences 2011; 9(Suppl 1):14-21. [Persian]
19. Fotoukian Z, Hosseini S J, Beheshti Z, Zabihi A, Aziznejad P, Ghaffari F. Clinical Education Status According to the Nursing Students’ Point of View, Babol Medical Sciences University. 2013; 1 (1):26-33. [Persian]
20. Wotton K, Gonda J. Clinician and student evaluation of a collaborative clinical teaching model. Nurse Education in Practice.2004; 4(2): 120-127. [Homepage
21. Williams AF. An antipodean evaluation of problem – based learning by clinical educators. Nurse Educ Today 1999; 19(8):659-64.
22. Mahmoudifar Y. Field clinical educations in the view of educational instructors and nursing students. Educ Strategy Med Sci. 2009; 2 (1):5-6. [Persian]
23. Rahbar Taremsari M, Badsar A, Fallahkheiri E. Investigation of the ideas of clinical nursing students on educational environment of poisoning section in Razi Educational, Therapy and Research Center in 2014-2015 academic years. J. Appl. Environ. Biol. Sci. 2016; 6(1):76-81.
24. Ahmadnia E, Taghiloo GH, payami M, Ahmadnia H. Students' views regarding academic performance, interpersonal relationships and personal characteristics of clinical instructors, in School of Nursing and Midwifery, Zanjan University of Medical Sciences. J Med Edu Dev. 2014; 7 (13):1-8. [Persian]
25. Elo S, Kuivila HM, Tuomikoski AM, Kääriäinen M. Culturally and linguistically diverse healthcare students’ experiences of learning in a clinical environment: A systematic review of qualitative studies. International journal of nursing studies. 2016; 54: 173–187.
26. Rostami H,Rahmani A, Ghahremanian A,Zamanzadeh V. Clinical performance of nurse trainers from viewpoints of student nurses and nurse trainers of Azad Islamic University. Iran Journal of Nursing.2010; 22(62):22-31. [Persian]
27. Abotalebi G, Vosoghi N, Sajadi A,Mohammad nejhad E, Akbary M. Evaluation of clinical education from the perspective of nursing students of Ardabil University of Medical Science in 2009. J health. 2010; 1 (1):31-37. [Persian].
28. Papp I, Markkanen M and Bonsdorff M. Clinical environment as a learning environment: student nurses’ perceptions concerning clinical learning experiences. Nurse Education Today. 2003; (23): 262-268.
29. Chan CK, So WK, Fong DY. Hong Kong Baccalaureate nursing students' stress and their coping strategies in clinical practice. J Prof Nurs. 2009; 25(5): 307-13.
30. Esmaeilivand M, Ghafourifard M, Mohammadi1 MM, Taghizadeh P, Chalechale K & Sharifi A. Barriers and Facilitators to Clinical Education from the Perspective of Junior and Senior Nursing Students. Global Journal of Health Science. 2017; 9(3): 209-215.
31. Flott EA, linden L. The clinical learning environment in nursing education: a concept analysis. JAN. 2016; 72(3): 501–51.
32. Janson I, Ene KW. Nursing students’ evaluation of quality indicators during learning in clinical practice. Nurse education in practice. 2016; 20: 17–22.
33. Graham Crystal L, Phillips Shannon M, Newman Susan D, Atz Teresa W. Baccalaureate Minority Nursing Students Perceived Barriers and Facilitators to Clinical Education Practices: An Integrative Review. Nursing Education Perspectives. 2016; 37 (3): 130–137
34. Helminen K, Coco K, Johnson M, Turunen H, Tossavainen K. Summative assessment of clinical practice of student nurses: A review of the literature. International Journal of Nursing Studies. 2016; 53: 308–319.