1. Lagzian M, Yaghma S. Empirical Study of the Factors Affecting Customers Adoption of E-banking Services. Knowledge and Development 2012;17(34):146-69.[Persian]
2. Zamany B, Abedini A, Soleymani N, Amini N. Investigating the Challenges for Adopting and Implementing of Information and Communication Technologies (ICT) by Isfahan High Schools Teachers: Based On the Model of Barriers in ICT Usage. Information Sciences & Technology 2012; 2(2) 107-32. [Persian]
3. Hafkin N, Taggart N. Gender, information technology, and developing countries: An analytic study. Office of Women in Development, Bureau for
4. Global Programs, Field Support and Research, United States Agency for International Development; 2001.
5. Newhouse P. Literature review: The impact of ICT on learning and teaching. Perth: Western Australian Department of Education [citd 2016 feb 10]. available from: http://www.principals.in/uploads/pdf/ICT/ICT.pdf.
6. Boufeas G, Halaris I, Kokkinou A. Business Plans For The Development of E-Government In Greece: An Appraisal. UNTC Occasional Papers No 5; 2004. [Homepage
7. Hamner M, Al-Qahtani F. Enhancing the case for Electronic Government in Developing Nations: A People-Centric Study Focused in Saudi Arabia. Govern Inform Q 2009;26(1):137-43. [Homepage
8. Nafari N, Alikhani A, Ghamkhar A. information technology adoption model Designing in National Iran Gas Company based on the Davis Technology Acceptance Model. Quarterly few studies in management 2011;2(4):110-30. [Persian]
9. Elahi S, Abdi B, Danaee Fard H. E-government adoption in Iran: Explanation of the individual, organizational and social variables’ role in technology acceptance. Journal of Public Administration Perspective 2010;1(1):41-67. [Persian]
10. Press L, Dumans M, Hamdi M. The digital divide report. 1st ed. New York: UN; 2006.
11. Mastari Farahani F, Rezaei Sharif A, Ostadhasanloo H. Obstacles of using information and communication technology in learning-teaching process. Iranian Bimonthly of Education Strategies In Medical Sciences 2012;5(1):15-21. [Persian]
12. Davis F, Bagozzi R, Warshaw P. User acceptance of computer technology: a comparison of two theoretical models. Manage Sci 1989;35(8):982-1003. [Homepage
13. Ahmadi Deh Ghotbeddini M. The Structural Relationships among Davis’ Technology Acceptance Model Constructs. Journal of Modern Thoughts in Education 2010;5(2):148-29. [Persian]
14. Pikkarainen T, Pikkarainen K, Karjaluoto H, Pahnila S. Consumer acceptance of online banking: an extension of the technology acceptance model. Internet Res 2004;14(3):224-35. [Homepage
15. Karami M. Factors influencing adoption of online ticketing. [dissertation]. Lulea: Lulea university of technology; 2006.
16. Kordnaeij A, Askaripoor H, Imani A. The Impact of E-Baking Service Quality Dimensions on Customers' Satisfaction and Brand Equity (Case Study: Refah Bank, Tehran). Business and Management Research 2013;2(4): 25-37.
17. Venkatesh V, Davis F. A theoretical extension of the technology acceptance model: Four longitudinal field studies. Manage Sci 2000;46(2):186-204. [Homepage
18. Tung F, Chang S, Chou C. An extension of trust and TAM model with IDT in the adoption of the electronic logistics information system in HIS in the medical industry. Int J Med Eng Inf 2008;77(5):324-35. [PubMed
19. Yu P, Li H, Gagnon M. Health IT acceptance factors in long-term care facilities: a cross-sectional survey. Int J Med Eng Inf 2009;78(4):219-29.
20. Yaghoubi T, Gouyandeh najafabadi F. Evaluating Factors Affecting the Adoption of Web 2.0 from the Perspective of Isfahan High School Teachers based on Technology Acceptance Model 3. Journal of Technology of Education 2014;9(1):11-24. [Persian]
21. Venkatesh V, Bala H. Technology Acceptance Model 3 and a Research Agenda on Interventions. Decis Sci J 2008;39(2):273-315. [Homepage
22. Hernandez B, Jimenez J, Jose-Martin M. Extending the technology acceptance model to include the IT decision-maker: A study of business management software. Technovation 2008;28(3):112-21.
23. Burton-Jones A, Hubona G. The mediation of external variables in the technology acceptance model. Inf Process Manage 2006;43(6):706-17.
24. Joiner R, Gavin J, Duffield J, Brosnan M, Crook C, Durndell A, Maras P, Miller J, Scott A, Lovatt P. Gender, Internet Identification and Internet Anxiety: Correlates of Internet Use. Cyberpsychol Behav 2005;8(4):371-8.
25. Sarlak M, Golpayegani Z, Yamani M. A survey of factors affecting the acceptance of e-government among the clients of the Justice Dept of Tehran Province base on DTPB model - Casa study: the CMS of Shahid Beheshti Complex. Journal of Management and Development Process 2015;27(1):27-54. [Persian]
26. Jong D, Wang T. Student acceptance of web-based learning system. Proceedings of the 2009 International Symposium on Web Information Systems and Applications (WISA’09) 2009; 8:533-36.
27. Fagan M, Neill S, Wooldridge B. An empirical investigation into the relationship between computer self-efficacy, anxiety, experience, support and usage. Int J Comput Inf Syst Sci Eng 2004;44(2):95-104.
28. Galavandi H, Alizadeh M. Considering Influencing Factors on Information Technology Acceptance: Extension of Information Technology Acceptance Model. Journal of Technology of Education 2015;9(2):105-13. [Persian] [Homepage
29. Al-Gahtani S. The applicability of TAM outside North America: An empirical test in the United Kingdom. Inform Resour Manag J 2001;14(3):37. [Homepage
30. Rose G, Straub D. Predicting general IT use: Applying TAM to the Arabic world. J Global Inform Manag 1998;6(3):39-46.
31. Tung F, Chang S. Nursing students’ behavioral intention to use online courses: A questionnaire survey. Int J Nurs Stud 2008;45(9):1299-309. [PubMed
32. Sun Q, Wang C, Cao H. An Extended TAM for Analyzing Adoption Behavior of Mobile Commerce. 2009 Eighth International Conference on Mobile Business 2009: 10.1109/ICMB.2009.16
33. Igbaria M, Iivari J. The effects of self-efficacy on computer usage. Omega 1995;23(6):587-605.
34. Melas C, Zampetakis L, Dimopoulou A, Moustakis V. Modeling the acceptance of clinical information systems among hospital medical staff: an extended TAM model. J Biomed Inf 2011;44(4):553-64.
35. Nazemi S, Mirabi A. A Conceptual Model of Technology and E-services Acceptance among Universities' Students (Case Study: Ferdowsi University of Mashhad). Information Sciences & Technology 2012;28(1):181-202. [Persian]
36. Zare H, Yazdanparast S. The causal Model of effective factors on Intention to use of information technology among payam noor and Traditional universities students. Life Sci J 2013;10(2):46-50. [Persian]
37. Krejcie R, Morgan D. Determining sample size for research activities. Educ Psychol Meas 1970;30(3):607-10.
38. Baron R, Kenny D. The moderator–mediator variable distinction in social psychological research: Conceptual, strategic, and statistical considerations. J Abnorm Soc Psychol 1986;51(6):1173-1182.
39. Ghasemi V. Structural Equation Modeling in Social Research Using Amos Graphics. Tehran: Sociologists; 2010. [Persian]
40. Jafarpoor M, Bahramzadeh M. Identification and Ranking the Factors Influencing User Acceptation of Information Technology. IT management studies 2013;1(3):99-137. [Persian]
41. Chua S, Chen D, Wong A. Computer anxiety and its correlates: a meta-analysis. Comput Hum Behav 1999;15(5):609-23.
42. Snowden S, Spafford J, Michaelides R, Hopkins J. Technology acceptance and m-commerce in an operational environment. J Enterprise Inform Manag 2006;19(5):525-39.