1. Friedlander LJ, Reid GJ, Cribbie R, Shupak N. Social support, self-esteem, and stress as predictors of adjustment to university among first-year undergraduates. JCSD 2007;48(3): 259-74. [Homepage
2. Suleimani far O , Shaebani F. The Relation of Self-Efficacy and Achievement Motivation with Academic Adjustment of First Year Undergraduate Students of Shahid Chamran University Ahvaz. Journal of Educational Psychology Studies. 2013; 10(17): 83-104. [Persian]
3. Farahbakhsh K. Construction And Standardization University Students Adjustment Test (Asd). Journal Of Training Measurement 2012; 2(6): 16-20. [Persian]
4. Safarinia M, hezareei D. Evaluate and compare the academic adjustment first to fourth year students of the university and its relationship with social support from family and friends. Journal of Educational Psychology Studies 2008; 4(13): 1-14. [Persian]
5. Essau CA, Sasagawa S, Frick PJ. Psychometric properties of the Alabama parenting questionnaire. J Child Fam Stud 2006;15(5):595-614.
6. Elias H, Mahyuddin R, Uli J. Adjustment amongst first year students in a Malaysian university. European Journal of social sciences. 2009;8(3):496-505.
7. Ardalan E, Hosseinchari M. Predicting Academic Adjustment Based On Communication Skills: The Mediation Role Of Self-Efficacy. Journal of Educational Psychology Studies 2010; 6(17): 1-28. [Persian]
8. Tamannaeifar M, Gandomi Z. Correlation between achievement motivation and academic achievement in university students. ESMS 2011;4(1):15-9. [Persian]
9. Lent RW, do Céu Taveira M, Sheu H-B, Singley D. Social cognitive predictors of academic adjustment and life satisfaction in Portuguese college students: A longitudinal analysis. Journal of Vocational Behavior 2009;74(2):190-8.
10. Bahadori khosroshahi j, khanjani z. Relationship of Coping Strategies and Self-Efficacy with Substance Abuse Tendency among Students knowledge and Research in Applied Psychology 2014;14(53):80-90. [Persian]
11. Zarei, Mirhashemi M, Sharifi H. The Relationship between Thinking Styles and Academic Adjustment in Nursing Students. IJME 2012;12(3):160-6. [Persian]West C, Sadoski M. Do study strategies predict academic performance in medical school? Med Educ 2011;45(7):696-703.
12. Sim H-S, Moon W-H. Relationships between Self-Efficacy, Stress, Depression and Adjustment of College Students. INDJST 2015;8(35).
13. Davood S, NAN, Arezoo S. A Study of First-Year Student Adjustment to College in relation to Academic-Self efficacy, Academic Motivation and Satisfaction with college environment. IJSMD. 2014;2(5):87-93.
14. Yusoff YM. Self-efficacy, perceived social support, and psychological adjustment in international undergraduate students in a public higher education institution in Malaysia. JSIE. 2011:1028315311408914. [Homepage
15. Zychowski LA. Academic and Social Predictors of College Adjustment Among First-year Students: Do High School Friendships Make a Difference?2007. Unpublished Ph.D. Thesis, Indiana University of Pennsylvania
16. Lin S-P. An Exploration Of Chinese International Students ‘Social Self-Efficacies: The Ohio State University; 2006. [Homepage
17. Tamanaei far M & Leis H. The Relationship between Emotional Intelligence, Self-efficancy, Social Support and Adjustment in Students. JMPR 2015;10(29): 25-52. [Persian]
18. Maraghi M, Mortazavi-Tabatabaei SA, Ahmady S, Hosseini M. The relation of educational self-efficacy and motivation among Medical Education students. JAMED 2016, 1(2): 1-8. [Persian] [Homepage
19. Toews ML, Yazedian A. College Adjustment among Freshmen: Predictors for White and Hispanic Males and Females. College Student Journal. 2010;41(4):891-900.
20. Malmberg L-E, Little TD. Profiles of ability, effort, and difficulty: Relationships with worldviews, motivation and adjustment. EARLI 2007;17(6):739-54.
21. Petersen Ih, Louw J, Dumont K. Adjustment to university and academic performance among disadvantaged students in South Africa. Educational Psychology 2009;29(1):99-115. [Homepage
22. Mikaeili F, Fathei G, Shohodi M, Zandi Kh. The Relationship of Hope, Academic Self-Efficacy, Motivation and Stressors with Academic Adjustment among Undergraduates at University of Urmia. Journal of New Thoughts on Education 2015; 11(1): 57-78. [Persian]
23. Elias H, Noordin N, Mahyuddin R. Achievement motivation and self-efficacy in relation to adjustment among university students. JSS 2010;6(3):333-9. [Homepage
24. Miri Mr, Dorri Gr. Abs The Relation Between Self-Efficiency And Emotional Intelligence With Achievement Motivation Among University Students. Health system research 2015; 11(2): 258-266.. [Persian]
25. Roohi G, Asayesh H, Bathai SA, Shouri Bidgoli AR, Badeleh MT, Rahmani H. The relationship between self-efficacy and academic motivation among students of medical sciences. JMED 2013;8(1):45-51. [Persian] [Homepage