1. Nasirzadeh F, Heidarzadeh A, Shirazi M, Faramanbar R, Monfared A. [Studying the Students' Learning Styles in Guilan University of Medical Sciences]. J Guilan Univ Med Sci. 2014;6(1):28-38.
2. Lavasani M, Hejazi A, Ahmadian Nasab M. [Cultural context, thinking styles and motivation for progress with academic achievement]. Appl Psychol Res. 2014(2):101-16.
3. Saracaloğlu S, Yılmaz S, Çengel M, Çöğmen S, Karademir ÇA, Kanmaz A. Elementary teachers' views about their roles in curriculum development and evaluation process: The case of Denizli. Proc Soc Behav Sci. 2010;2(2):2427-34. [DOI:10.1016/j.sbspro.2010.03.349
4. Kadivar P. [Psychology of learning from theory to practice]. Tehran: Samt; 2013.
5. Saif A. [Modern Psychology]. Tehran: Doran; 2013.
6. Busato VV, Prins FJ, Elshout JJ, Hamaker C. Intellectual ability, learning style, personality, achievement motivation and academic success of psychology students in higher education. Pers Individ Dif. 2000;29(6):1057-68. [DOI:10.1016/S0191-8869(99)00253-6
7. Tamanani Far M, Bashari M, Dashtiban Zadeh S. [The Relationship between Documentation Style and Achievement Motivation with Academic Achievement]. Behav Sci. 2013;6(2):25-44.
8. Robbins A. [The Basics of Organizational Behavior]. Tehran: Office of Cultural Research; 2016.
9. Pourkarimi J. [Investigating the Factors Affecting Self-Employed Graduates of Bachelor's Degree] [Master's thesis]. Tehran: University of Tehran; 2000.
10. Pourkarimi J. [Relationship between Achievement Motivation and Leadership Styles of Primary School Teachers]. New Educ Thoughts. 2010;6(3):27-44.
11. Toppinen-Tanner S, Ojajarvi A, Vaananen A, Kalimo R, Jappinen P. Burnout as a predictor of medically certified sick-leave absences and their diagnosed causes. Behav Med. 2005;31(1):18-27. [DOI:10.3200/BMED.31.1.18-32
12. Salmela-Aro K, Savolainen H, Holopainen L. Depressive symptoms and school burnout during adolescence: evidence from two cross-lagged longitudinal studies. J Youth Adolesc. 2009;38(10):1316-27. [DOI:10.1007/s10964-008-9334-3
13. Lee RT, Ashforth BE. A meta-analytic examination of the correlates of the three dimensions of job burnout. J Appl Psychol. 1996;81(2):123-33. [DOI:10.1037/0021-9010.81.2.123
14. Schaufeli WB, Bakker AB. Job demands, job resources, and their relationship with burnout and engagement: a multi-sample study. J Organ Behav. 2004;25(3):293-315. [DOI:10.1002/job.248
15. Qinyi T, Jiali Y. An Analysis of the Reasons on Learning Burnout of Junior High School Students from the Perspective of Cultural Capital Theory: A Case study of Mengzhe Town in Xishuangbanna, China. Proc Soc Behav Sci. 2012;46:3727-31. [DOI:10.1016/j.sbspro.2012.06.136
16. Sharififard F, Nowroozi K, Hosseini M, Asayesh H, Norouzi M. [Factors related to burnout in nursing and paramedical students of Qom University of Medical]. Nurs Educ. 2014;3(3):59-68.
17. Moneta GB. Need for achievement, burnout, and intention to leave: Testing an occupational model in educational settings. Pers Individ Dif. 2011;50(2):274-8. [DOI:10.1016/j.paid.2010.10.002
18. Bandura A. Self-efficacy: toward a unifying theory of behavioral change. Psychol Rev. 1977;84(2):191-215. [DOI:10.1037/0033-295X.84.2.191
19. Schultz D. [Theories of Personality]. Tehran: Arasbaran; 2005.
20. Schultz D. [Theories of Personality]. Tehran: Virayesh; 2013.
21. Lawrence P, Oliver J. [Character: Theory and Research]. Tehran: Aijiz; 2014.
22. Asad Abadi M, Kazemi S, Rezaei A. [The role of self-efficacy mediation for learning styles and achievement motivation of high school girl students in Abarkooh]. Psychol Methods Mod. 2011;2(1):83-96.
23. Hayati D, Aqbahy A, Hosseini S, Azizi Abraqouidi M. [Investigating the relationship between the quality dimensions of learning experiences and self-efficacy with academic burnout among Allameh Tabataba'i University students in Tehran]. Sci Med J Ahwaz Jundishapur Univ Med Sci. 2012;3(4):18-29.
24. Sharimoifar F. [Studying the relationship between academic burnout and educational self-efficacy and academic motivation of students of Qom University of Medical Sciences] [Master's thesis]. Qom Qom University of Medical Sciences; 2014.
25. Rastegar A, Saif M, Mazlomian S, Talebi S, Ghorban Jahromi R. [The role of self-efficacy, anxiety and coping styles in the relationship between goals of progress and academic performance of statistics]. New Appr Educ Manage. 2015;6(22):123-46.
26. Mirahidari A, Nejadani M. [The Relationship between Self-Efficacy and Academic Satisfaction with Academic Achievement in Maths Course of Third-Level Secondary Students in Isfahan in the academic year of 93-92]. Res Curricul Plan. 2015;2(20):51-60.
27. Sheikholeslami R, Mohammadi M, Naseri Jahromi R, Kousari M. [The causal model of academic self-efficacy, self-regulation learning and academic achievement of students]. Educ Technol. 2015;9(4):285-98.
28. Abbasi M, Khademi M, Naghsh Z. [Relationship between religious attitude and academic achievement motivation of students due to the role of self-efficacy]. Cult Islamic Univ. 2015;5(4):559-72.
29. SM M, Khabare K, Mazari A, Farhadi Amjad F. [The role of mental health on academic performance of students, with mediating the motivation of academic achievement]. Knowledge Res Appl Psychol. 2015;16(2):101-9.
30. Ahadi H, Asadzadeh H. Predicting Achievement Motivation Based on Kolb's Learning Styles in High School Students in Tehran. J Sci Res Appl Psychol. 2015;16(3):34-41.
31. Lotfi Azimi A, Ebrahimi Ghavam S. [Motivational styles and academic achievement: the role of self-medicating self-assertion]. Dev Psychol. 2015;11(43):247-57.
32. Atadokht A, Mohammadi E, Bashkarpour S. [Study of academic failure based on demographic variables and its relationship with academic achievement motivation and high school students]. Psychol Sch. 2015;4(2):55-68.
33. Rezaei L, Ahadi H, Asadzadeh H. [Providing a causal model for motivating achievement based on the dimensions of self-efficacy-based learning model]. Mod Psychol Methods. 2015;20(6):1-15.
34. Saranche M, Maktabi G, Haji Yakhchali A. [Ali's relationship between personality traits and academic burnout by mediating academic self-efficacy and perceived academic stress in students]. Psychol Methods Mod. 2014;5(17):75-92.
35. Moradi A, Bani Talibi A, Pazohesh S. [Prediction of Attitude toward Computer Based on Psychological Hardiness, Self-efficacy and Progressive Motivation]. Inf Commun Technol Educ Sci. 2013;4(3):25-47.
36. Soleimani O, Shabani F. [The Relationship between Self-Efficacy and Progressive Motivation with Academic Adaptability of First-Year Graduate Students of Shahid Chamran University of Ahvaz]. Educ Psychol Stud. 2013;10(17):83-104.
37. Isazade A, Dasturi R, Abdoli Sultan Ahmadi J. [The Effectiveness of Teaching Nervous-Language Strategies on Self-Efficacy, Anxiety and Progressive Motivation in Pre-School Students]. Psychol Stud. 2012;8(4):73-94.
38. Badri Gargari R, Mahdavi A, Zarabi M. [Students' motivational profiles and academic burnout: personalized analysis]. Psychol Achieve. 2012;19(2):45-62.
39. Zhen R, Liu R-D, Ding Y, Wang J, Liu Y, Xu L. The mediating roles of academic self-efficacy and academic emotions in the relation between basic psychological needs satisfaction and learning engagement among Chinese adolescent students. Learn Individ Dif. 2017;54:210-6. [DOI:10.1016/j.lindif.2017.01.017
40. Schonfeld P, Preusser F, Margraf J. Costs and benefits of self-efficacy: Differences of the stress response and clinical implications. Neurosci Biobehav Rev. 2017;75:40-52. [DOI:10.1016/j.neubiorev.2017.01.031
41. Lyndon MP, Henning MA, Alyami H, Krishna S, Zeng I, Yu TC, et al. Burnout, quality of life, motivation, and academic achievement among medical students: A person-oriented approach. Perspect Med Educ. 2017;6(2):108-14. [DOI:10.1007/s40037-017-0340-6
42. Honicke T, Broadbent J. The influence of academic self-efficacy on academic performance: A systematic review. Educ Res Rev. 2016;17:63-84. [DOI:10.1016/j.edurev.2015.11.002
43. Geitz G, Brinke DJ-t, Kirschner PA. Changing learning behaviour: Self-efficacy and goal orientation in PBL groups in higher education. Int J Educ Res. 2016;75:146-58. [DOI:10.1016/j.ijer.2015.11.001
44. Holder P. The Impact of a Standards-Based Classroom on Student Perceptions of Efficacy and Motivation. J Lang Teach Learn. 2015;5(2):1-21.
45. Fatemi AH, Vahidnia F. Students' educational level and their goal choices, selfefficacy, motivation, and writing performance. Int J Res Stud Educ. 2014;3(2):112-27.
46. Aloe AM, Amo LC, Shanahan ME. Classroom Management Self-Efficacy and Burnout: A Multivariate Meta-analysis. Educ Psychol Rev. 2013;26(1):101-26. [DOI:10.1007/s10648-013-9244-0
47. Lian P, Sun Y, Ji Z, Li H, Peng J. Moving away from exhaustion: how core self-evaluations influence academic burnout. PLoS One. 2014;9(1):e87152. [DOI:10.1371/journal.pone.0087152
48. Hall D. [The Arts and Elementary Education: Effects on Student Learning, Motivation, and Self-efficacy] [Doctoral dissertation]: Evergreen State College; 2013.
49. Niehaus K, Rudasill KM, Adelson JL. Self-Efficacy, Intrinsic Motivation, and Academic Outcomes Among Latino Middle School Students Participating in an After-School Program. Hisp J Behav Sci. 2011;34(1):118-36. [DOI:10.1177/0739986311424275
50. Huang JJ, Yang SJ, Chang MC. The effect of ePortfolio satisfaction on students' learning motivation and Internet self-efficacy. J Educ Technol Dev. 2011;4(1):10. [DOI:10.18785/jetde.0401.09
51. Kim JG, Cho DH, Lee SJ, Lee JK, Wang KS, Seo YI, et al. P.3.c.040 The comparison of efficacy between aripiprazole and haloperidol in treatment of chronic schizophrenia and schizoaffective disorder: results for 16-week clinical study. Eur Neuropsychopharmacol. 2006;16:S417-S8. [DOI:10.1016/S0924-977X(06)70527-2
52. Sherer M, Maddux JE, Mercandante B, Prentice-Dunn S, Jacobs B, Rogers RW. The Self-Efficacy Scale: Construction and Validation. Psychological Reports. 2016;51(2):663-71. [DOI:10.2466/pr0.1922.214.171.1243
53. Niyakeroe A. [Studying the relationship between self-efficacy and mental health of students] [Master's dissertation]: Allameh Tabatabaei University; 2003.
54. Asgharnejad T, Ahmadi M, Farzad V, Khodapanahi M. [Study of the psychometric properties of Sherer's general self-efficacy scale]. Psychology. 2006;39(10):262-74.
55. Shokr Kon H, Najariyan B, Shahni Yelagh M, Boromand Nasab M. [Investigating the Relation Between Simple and Multiple Creativity, Achievement Motivation and Self-esteem with Entrepreneurship in Shahid Chamran University Students in Ahwaz]. Educ Sci Psychol. 2002;9(3):1-24.
56. Zaynlipour H, Pourkarimi J, Arash A, Nazari R. [Investigating the relationship between the motivation of progress and the human capital of the staff of the University of Tehran Jahad]. New Educ Ideas. 2014;10(3):53-78.
57. Moradi A, Rezaei Dehnavi S. [A comparative study on the effectiveness of self-esteem group training, self-efficacy and self-esteem motivation on self-esteem in women with physical-handicap disabilities]. Psychol Exc Pers. 2012;2(5):65-97.
58. Mikhaili N, Afrouz G, Gholizadeh L. [The relationship between self-concept and academic burnout with academic performance of female students]. Sch Psychol. 2011;1(4):90-103.