1. Naderi A.Comparative-efficient evaluation approach for the challenges of university education An Appropriate Approach for the Methodological Challenges of Quality Improvment. Journal of Research and Planning in Higher Education. 2008 15;14(1):19-49. [Homepage
3. Ehsanpour S. Item analysis of core theoretical courses exams for midwifery students in Isfahan University of Medical Sciences. Iranian Journal of Medical Education. 2011;10(5):643-50.
4. Akbari M, Mahavelati Shamsabadi R. Direct Observation of Procedural Skills (DOPS) in Restorative Dentistry: Advantages and Disadvantages in Student's Point of View. Iranian Journal of Medical Education. 2013 Jun 15;13(3):212-20.
5. Kouhpayezadeh J, Hemmati A, Baradaran HR, Mirhosseini F, Akbari H, Sarvieh M. Validity and reliability of direct observation of procedural skills in evaluating clinical skills of midwifery students of Kashan nursing and midwifery school. Journal OF Sabzevar University OF Medical Sciences. 2014; 21 (1): 145- 154. [Homepage
6. Bourbonnais FF, Langford S, Giannantonio L. Development of a clinical evaluation tool for baccalaureate nursing students. Nurse Educ Pract. 2008;8(1):62-71.
7. Sahebalzamani M, Farahani H, Jahantigh M. Validity and reliability of direct observation of procedural skills in evaluating the clinical skills of nursing students of Zahedan nursing and midwifery school. Zahedan Journal of Research in Medical Sciences. 2012;14(2):76-81.
8. Imanipour M, Jalili M, Mirzazadeh A, Dehghan Nayeri N, Haghani H. Viewpoints of nursing students and faculties about clinical performance assessment using programmatic approach. Iranian Journal of Medical Education. 2013;12(10):743-55.
9. Bindal N, Goodyear H, Bindal T, Wall D. DOPS assessment: A study to evaluate the experience and opinions of trainees and assessors. Med. Teach. 2013; 35(6): 1230-4.
10. Wilkinson JR, Crossley JG, Wragg A, Mills P, Cowan G, Wade W. Implementing workplace‐based assessment across the medical specialties in the United Kingdom. Med educ. 2008;42(4):364-73.
11. Naeem N. Validity, reliability, feasibility, acceptability and educational impact of direct observation of procedural skills (DOPS). J Coll Physicians Surg Pak. 2013;23(1):77-82.
12. Bagheri M, Sadeghnezhad M, Sayyadee T, Hajiabadi F. The Effect of Direct Observation of Procedural Skills (DOPS) Evaluation Method on Learning Clinical Skills among Emergency Medicine Students. Iranian Journal of Medical Education. 2014;13(12):1073-81.
13. Barton JR, Corbett S, van der Vleuten CP, Programme EB. The validity and reliability of a Direct Observation of Procedural Skills assessment tool: assessing colonoscopic skills of senior endoscopists. Gastrointestinal endoscopy. 2012;75(3):591-7.
14. Delfino AE, Chandratilake M, Altermatt FR, Echevarria G. Validation and piloting of direct observation of practical skills tool to assess intubation in the Chilean context. Med. Teach. 2013 35(3):231-6.
15. SHah GS, Pouladi A, Bahram Rezaie RM, Farhadifar F, Khatibi R. Evaluation Of The Effects Of Direct Observation Of Procedural Skills (DOPS) On Clinical Externship Students ’Learning Level IN Obstetrics Ward OF Kurdistan University OF Medical Sciences. Journal OF Medical Education. 2009; 13 (1-2): 29- 33.
16. Habibi H, Raiesifar A, Khaghanizade M, Mahmudi H, SeyedMazhari M, EbadiA. The Effect of Applying Direct Observation of Procedural Skills(DOPS) on Nursing Students' Clinical Skills: A Randomized Clinical Trial. 2015;7(7):17.
17. Habibi H, Khaghanizade M, Mahmoodi H, Ebadi A. Comparison of the Effects of Modern Assessment Methods (DOPS and Mini-CEX) with traditional method on Nursing Students' Clinical Skills: A Randomized Trial. Iranian Journal of Medical Education. 2013;13(5):364-72.
18. Newman I, Lim J, Pineda F. Content validity using a mixed methods approach: Its application and development through the use of a table of specifications methodology. J. Of Mixed Methods Res. 2013;7(3):243-60.
19. Polit DF, Beck CT, Owen SV. Is the CVI an acceptable indicator of content validity? Appraisal and recommendations. Res Nurs Health. 2007;30(4):459-67.
20. Bazrafkan L, SHokrpour N, Torabi K. comparison of the a of Dental Students’laboratoryL performance through and mcq and DOPS me-thods.
21. Morris A, Hewitt J, Roberts CM. Practical experience of using directly observed procedures, mini clinical evaluation examinations, and peer observation in pre-registration house officer (FY1) trainees. POSTGRAD MED. 2006;82(966):285-8.
22. Nazeri R., Hajihosseini F, Sharifnia H, Hojjati H. The effect of formative evaluation using “direct observation of procedural skills”(DOPS) method on the extent of learning practical skills among nursing students in the ICU. Iranian journal of nursing and midwifery research. 2013;18(4):290.