1. Golzari Z, Kiamanesh A, Ghorchian GN, Ghafari P. Development and accreditation of a model for internal evaluation of E-Learning courses. Higher Education Curriculum Studies 2010; 1(1):159-185. [Persian]
2. Zawacki-Richter O, Kourotchkina A. The development of distance education in the Russian Federation and the former Soviet :::union:::. IRRODL 2012; 13(3):165-184. [Homepage
3. Sarlak M. Virtualization of Universities in Iran. J of Information Technology 2008; 23: 45-51.
4. Bransford JD. Brown AL. Cocking RR. How People Learn: Brain, Mind, Experience and School. First ed. National Academies Press; 2010.
5. Kim N, Smith MJ, Maeng K. Assessment in Online Distance Education: A Comparison of Three Online Programs at a University. OJDLA. 2008; 6: 135-143.
6. Ivancevich JM. Human Resource Management. 8th ed. McGraw-Hill; 2001.
7. Chaudhary S. Niradhar D. Assessment in Open and Distance Learning System (ODL): A Challenge. Journal of Open Praxis 2013; 3: 207-216. [Homepage
8. Baker M. Best Practice Strategies to Promote Academic Integrity in Online Education Version, ITC 2009; 2: 12-17.
9. Mahdiun, R. Quality of Learning and Its Effective Factors within Academic E-Learning Centers: A Qualitative Study. Journal of Academic Librarianship and Information Research 2012; 45 (58): 77-100.
10. Kiamanesh A. Evaluation methods in educational science. Payame Noor University Publication: 2004. [Persian]
11. Aslani E, Babakhani M, Karami AA, Amirteimori MH. Evaluation of the readiness for e-learning from the viewpoints of the students and professors of Allameh Tabataba'i University . Media 2016; 7 (1):12-21 [Homepage
12. Jahanian R, Etebar SH. Evaluation of virtual education in central of electronic education of Tehran University. Int J Educ Psychol Res 2016;2:159-62.
13. Mardaninezhad A, Farhadi I, Khanjani T, Amirimoghadam M. Evaluating the Qualities of Virtual Websites of the Medical Science Universities. Strides Dev Med Educ 2013; 9 (2) :179-190 (2):179-190 [Homepage
14. Akbar Boorangi M. Jafari sani H. Ahanchian M. Evaluation quality of e-learning in higher education on the basis curriculum and experience of instructors. Research and Planning in Higher Education 2011; 66: 75 -97.
15. Zamani B, Parhizi R, Kavyani H. Identify Challenges of Evaluating Students' Academic Performance E-courses. Journal of Technology of Education 2015 9; 3 , 199-206.
16. Vorobkalov PN, Kamaev AV. Evaluation of the quality of e-learning systems. Information technology in management 2013; 24: 99-111.
17. Lapenok M. Theoretical approaches and practical assessment of the quality for distance learning environment, Teacher education in Russia 2012; 3: 24-33.
18. Evsyukova E. Alexandrovna E. Some aspects of the evaluation of the quality in developing e-learning courses. Higher education in Russia 2013;12: 74-85.
19. Roshani ali bene see H, Shahalizadeh M, Heydari S, Fattahi M. Implementation Pathology of the E-learning Curriculum in Iran (Case Study Shahid Beheshti University of Tehran). Media 2016; 7 (2):44-61.
20. Seraji F. Virtual learning environments, possibility to help improve learning culture. Culture Strategy 2013; 17&18:28-49. [Persian]
21. Norollahee S, Hakimzadeh R, Seraji F, Nazarzadeh Zare M. The Evaluation of E-Learning Courses in Hadith Science Virtual Faculty According to the Criteria of Quality in E-Learning from the Views of Students and Instructors. Media 2013; 4 (2):1-12 [Homepage
22. Kulikova EN. Seven steps to success: international standards in distance education. Management personnel development 2007; 1: 10-19.
23. Udovichenko M. E-learning: possibilities and limitations. Human Potential Management 2005 ; 2: 13-7.
24. Shcheveleva G. Bezryadin N. Input testing to ensure the continuity of school and university physics course. 2014; 16: 73-79.
25. Farajollahi M, Haghighi F S. Online Education assessment: Possible and Novel Methods for Evaluating Online Learning. Media 2015; 2 (1):24-33.
26. Safavi S, Mohammadi M. Accreditation and monitoring of e-learning courses in Iran. 02nd International Conference on E-learning. 2007. Zahedan. [Persian]