1. Arab Kheradmand A., Hagi Aghajani S. A survey on the viewpoint of Semnan medical university professors about teaching evaluation & their satisfaction of evaluation. Teb va Tazkieh Vol 1997; 26(3): 26-30. [Persian]
2. Seldin P. The teaching portfolio: A practical guide to improved performance and promotion/tenure decisions. 3rd ed, Bolton, MA: Anker, 2004.
3. Duffy FD, Holmboe ES. Self-assessment in Lifelong Learning and Improving Performance in Practice: physician know thyself. JAMA 2006; 296(9):1137-9. [PubMed
4. Sargeant J, Mann K, Ferrier S. Exploring family physicians' reactions to multisource feedback: perceptions of credibility and usefulness. Med Educ. 2005; 39(5): 497-504. [Homepage
5. Shakurnia A. Faculty Attitudes Towards Student Ratings: Do the Student Rating Scores Really Matter?. Iranian Journal of Medical Education 2011; 11(2): 84-93. [Persian] [Homepage
6. Sproule P. Student evaluation of teaching: a methodological critique of conventional practices. [cited 2006 Jul 29]. Available from: http:// trc.ucdavis.edu/TRC/ta/TAdevel/seldin.pdf.
7. Jacobs LC. University Faculty and Students' Opinions of Student Ratings. Indiana Studies in Higher Education. Bureau of Evaluative Studies and Testing, Indiana University, Bloomington, IN 47405.
8. Elbow P. Making better use of student evaluations of teachers. [cited 2007 Dec 1]. Available from: http://eric.ed.gov/ERICWebPortal/custom/portlets/recordDetails/detailmini.jsp?_nfpb=true&_& ERICExtSearch_SearchValue_0=EJ444167&ERICExtSearch_SearchType_0=no&accno=EJ444167.
9. Ryan JJ, Anderson JA, Birchler AB. Student Evaluation: The Faculty Responds. Research in Higher Education 1980; 12(4): 317-33.
10. Coburn L. Student evaluation of teacher performance. [cited 2006 Jul 2]. Available from: http://www.thememoryhole.org/edu/eric/ed289887.html.
11. McAllister B. Using all your legs: how student evaluations can fit into a holistic teaching assessment. program. [cited 2006 Jul 2]. Available from:http://trc.virginia.edu/Publications/Teaching_Concerns/Fall_1999/TC_Fall_1999_McAllister.html.
12. Vakili A, Hajaghajani S, Rashidy-Pour A, Ghorbani R. An investigation of factors influencing student evaluation of teacher performance: a comprehensive study in Semnan University of Medical Sciences. Koomesh 2011; 12(2): 93-103. [Persian] [Homepage
13. Fesharakinia A, Khazaei T, Khazaei Z, Mohammadpoor M. Assessment of Birjand Medical School students' attitudes toward the criteria of academic evaluation in 2009. Mod Care J. 2012; 9(1): 49-56. [Persian]
14. Masomi H, Sorrori-Zanjani R, Mosavi-Nasab N, Bigdeli Gh. A Study of Faculty Members Evaluation form from Students Point of view at Zanjan Medical Sciences University 2009 -2010. J. Medical Education Development 2009; 2(2): 31-8. [Persian]
15. Shakurnia A, Malayeri A, Torabpour M, Elhampour H. Correlation between Student Evaluation of Teaching and Students’ Grades. Iranian Journal of Medical Education 2006; 6(1): 51-7. [Persian]
16. Amini M, Honardar M. The view of faculties and medical students about evaluation of faculty teaching experiences. Journal of Semnan University of Medical Science 2008; 9(3): 171-7. [Persian]
17. Ziaee M, Miri MR, Hajiabadi MR, Azarkar GH, and Asbak p. Academic staff and students' impressions on academic evaluation of students. J Birjand Univ Med Sci. 2006; 13: 61-8. [Persian] [Homepage
18. Alishiri GH, Azad Marzabadi E, Hosseini SM, Fajrak H, Nouri R. Comparison between Academic Staffs and Students’ Views about the Teacher’s Evaluation Form in Theoretical Lessons. Educ Strategy Med Sci. 2013; 6(3):135-9. [Persian] [Homepage
19. Hirsh G. Helping college students succeed: A model for effective intervention. 1st ed, Philadelphia: Brunner-Routledge; 2001, pp 65-70.
20. Nouhi S, Hoseini SM, Rokhsarizadeh H, Saburi A, Alishiri G. Progress Motivation among Baqiyatallah University of Medical Sciences Students and Its Relationship with Academic Achievement. J Mil Med. 2012; 14(3): 200-4. [Persian] [Homepage