1. Paola FD, Pedone P, Pizzurro MR. Digifal and interactive learning and teaching methods in descriptive geometry. Prodedia-Social and Behavioral Sciences. 2013;106:873-885.
2. Denbe D G. Student`s learning experiences when using a dynamic geometry software tool in a geometry lesson at secondary school in ethiopia. Journal of Education and Pratice. 2015;6(1):1735-2222. [Homepage
3. Koparan T. Yılmaz G K. Using dynamic geometry softwre for the instersection surfaces. Journal of Education and Tranining studies. 2015; 3(5): 23 -38
4. Abdul Saha R. Mohd Ayub A. Tarmizi R. The Effects of GeoGebra on Mathematics Achievement: Enlightening Coordinate Geometry learning. Social and Behavioral Sciences. 2010; 8:686-693. [Homepage
5. Andraphanova NV. Geometrical similarity transtormations ind dynamic geometry environment geogebra. European Journal of Contemporary Education. 2015;12(2):116-128. [Homepage
6. Barkand J. Kush J. Gears a 3D virtual learning enviornment and virtual social and denucational world used in online secondary schools. Electoronic Jornal of e-Learing. 2009; 7(3):215-224. [Homepage
7. Chou CR. Frederick B. Mageras G. Chang S. Pizer S. 2D/3D image registration using regression learning. Comprter Visoin and Image Understanding, 2013;117:95-1106. [PubMed
8. Denbel DG. Stunents` Learning Experiences when using a Dynamic Geometry software tool in a geometry lesson secondary school in ethiopia. Journal of Educational and Practice. 2015;6(1):195-205.
9. Dolonen JA. Ludvigsen S. Analyzing student`s interaction with a 3D geometry learning tool and their teacher. Learning , Culture and Social Interaction. 2012; 1:167-182. [Homepage
10. Garcı´a RR. Quiro ´s JS. Santos RG. Gonza ´lez SM.. Fernanz SM. Interactive mutimedia animation with macromedia flash in descriptive teaching. comruters and education. 2007; 49:615-639.
11. Gecü ZD. Özdener N. The effects of using geometry software supported by digital daily life photographs on geometry learning. Procedia Social and Behavioral Sciences. 2010;2:2824-2828.
12. Jung C. Kim C. Real-timeestimation of 3D scene geometry from a single image. Pattern Recognition. 2012;45:3256-3269. [Homepage
13. Kalbitzer S. Loong E. Teaching 3-D geomtry - the multy representaional way. Australian Primary Mathematics Classroom (APMC). 2013;18(3):23-28.
14. KEùAN C. ÇALIùKAN S. The Effect of Learning Geometry Topics of 7TH Grade in Primary Education With Dynamic Geometrs Sketchapad Geometry Software to Success and Retintion. The Turkish Online Journal of Educational Technology. 2013; 12(2):131-138. [Homepage
15. Kondratieva M. Geometrical constructions in dynamic and interactive mathematics learning environment. Mevlana International Journal of Education(MIJE). 2013;3(3):50-63.
16. Koparan T. Yilmaz GK. Using Dynamic Geometry Software for the Intersection Surfaces. Education and Training Studies. 2015; 2324-8068. [Homepage
17. KösaT. Karakus F. Using dynamic geometry software cabri3D for teaching analytic geometry. Procedia Social and Behevioral Sciences. 2010; 2:1385-1389.
18. Martin-Gutierrez J. Albert Gil F. Contero M. Saorin JL. Dynamic three-dimensional illustrator for teaching decriptive geometry and training visualisation skills. Computer Applications in Engineering Education. 2013; 21(8):8-25.
19. McClintock E. Jiang Z July R. Students`development of tree- dimensional visualization in the geometr`s sketchapad environment. Proceedings of the annual meeting [of the.] north american chapter of the international group for the psychology of mathematics education. 2002.
20. Paola FD. Pedone P. Pizzurro, MR. Digifal and interactive learning and teaching methods in descriptive geometry. Prodedia- Social and Behavioral Sciences. 2013; 106:873-885.
21. Richards D. Taylor M. A comparison of learning gains when using a 2D sumulation tool versus a3D virtual world: an experiment to find the right representation involving the marginal value theorem. Computers and Education. 2015; 86:157-171.