1. Rastegar RM, Tahereh A. New Approaches in Continuous and Dynamic Assessment and Measurements and Positive Feedback to Students in Process of Education. Tehran. M.T. Ins. 2009 ;104:876-886.
2. Ghdam Pour EO. Interactive Effect of Different Measurement Approaches and Learning Styles over Self- regulatory Learning Strategies, and Educational Achievement in High school second Grades in Biology Course. Fac. Educ. Psych. Atu.2006 ;6(2):245-279.
3. Anderson J. The Architecture of cognition ; MA: Harvard university press.2004:367-76.
4. Grison DE, Anderson Tri. Electronic Learning in 21st Century (Theoretical and Practical Preliminaries), Translated by Esmail Zare’ie Zavruki, and Sa’id safa’ie Movahed, Tehran. 2005 ;28(13):11-23.
5. Sayf A. The Assessment of Process and Product of Learning: Old and New Method (Second edition). Tehran.2008.
6. Betize EF. Mutual feedback in e- portfolio assessment: An approach to the netfolio system. B. Educ. Tech.2009 ;12(2):131-138.
7. Barrett HC. Using Electronic Portfolios for formative/ classroom- based Assessment. The reflect Initiative Researching Electronic Portfolios. IJCSCL. 2006 ;3(3):50-64.
8. Gaytan J, McEwan BC. Effective online instructional and assessment strategies. AJDE.2007; 21(3): 117- 132. [Homepage
9. Chen CH, Chen M. Mobile formative assessment tool based on data mining techniques for supporting web based learning. IJWLTT. 2009; 52(1): 256-273.
10. Strudler N, Wetzel K. The diffusion of electronic portfolios in teacher education: issues of initiation and practice. J.R Tech. Ed.2005; 37(4):411- 433. [Homepage
11. Bartlett A, Sherry AC. Two views of electronic portfolio in teacher education: non-technology undergraduates and technology graduate students. IJIM.2006; 33(3): 245-253.
12. Meeus W, Questier FM, Derks T. Open source portfolio: development and implementation of an institution- wide electronic portfolio platform for students. Edu. med .2006; 43(2): 133- 145. [Homepage
13. Van Evera WE. Achivemente and motivation in the middle school science classroom. the effective of formative assessment feedback. Ph.D. DIS. GMU.2009;52(11):17-29.
14. Mortazavi B. Selfe assessment surveillance using e- portfolio paper: ICELET Iran/ Tehran.2010.
15. Eggen PJ, Kaychak D. Educational psychology: winows on classrooms(5ed).Upper saddle River, NJ: Merill/prentice – Hall.2001 ;22(2):137-146.
16. Butler SM, MacMunn ND. A teachers guide to classroom assessment . USA: Josseey_Bass.2006 ;27(6)138-155.
17. Chang CC. Construction and evaluation of a web- based learning portfolio: an electronic authentic assessment tool. INNOV EDUC INT.2001; 38(2): 144-145.
18. Akcila U, Arab B. The opinions of education Faculty students on learning processes involving e portfolio. proc. Soc. B .sci. 2009 ;12(1)395- 400.
19. Barrett H. Researching electronic portfolios and learner engagement: The REFLECT initiative. 2005;53(9):873-885.
20. Zubizarreta JR. The learning portfolio: Reflective practice for improving student learning (2nd ed). San Francisco, CA: Jossey- Bass.2009. [Homepage
21. Ricaards D. Electronic portfolios: Emerging practice for students, Faculty and instating. 2001 ;86(2)157-1171.
22. Brokhart SM. Durkin DT. Classroom assessment, student motivation, and achievement in high school social studies classes. APPL MEAS EDUC. 2003; 16(1): 27-54.
23. Emami H, Aghdasi M, Asushe A. Electronic Learning in Medical Education. medical School of Shahid Behesti University. IJSR. 33rd. 2009 ;18(1) :234-346.
24. Lopez Fernandez OL. E-portfolio as a learning and assessment tool for promoting learner autonomy in higher education. Ph.D. DIS.I.EDUC.INST. SCI. BAR. 2004 ;22(6)478-521.
25. Korram Abadi Yh .The Effect of Application of Alternative (operational and workbooks) and Traditional Measurement (paper and pencil) over the motivation of achievement, and also the Effect of the Educational Achievement of Pre-University Science Students of Khorram Abad, in Chemistry course in 2007-2008 Educational Year, Ph. D .Dis. atu. 2008:.234-278.
26. Chi- change CH. Self-evaluated effects of web-base portfolio Assessment for various student motivation levels, learning forum London (2010).savory place published by EIFEL.2010 ;22(2):124-143.
27. Akcila U, Arp B.The opinion of education faculty students on learning processes involving e- portfolios, IJSR.2009 ;16(1): 395-400.
28. Ustunel ED, Deren E. The effects of e- portfolio based assessment on students perceptions of educational environment. IJSR. 2010 ;11(2) 1477- 1481.
29. Alexious AI. Paraskeva F. Enhancing self- regulated learning skills through the implementation of an e- portfolio tool. IJSR2010 ; 47 (2):3048-3054.