1. Noohi E, Salahi S, Sabzevari S. Association of Critical Thinking with Learning Styles in Nursing Students of School of Nursing and Midwifery, Iran. Strides in Development of Medical Education. 2014;11(2):179-86. [Homepage
2. haghani f, aminian b, kamali f, jamshidian s. Critical Thinking Skills and Their Relationship with Emotional Intelligence in Medical Students of Introductory Clinical Medicine (ICM) Course in Isfahan University of Medical Sciences. Iranian Journal of Medical Education. 2011;10(5):906-17. [Homepage
3. Hoseini A, Bahrami M. Comparison of Critical Thinking between Freshman and Senior B.S. Students. Iranian Journal of Medical Education. 2002;2(2):21-6. [Homepage
4. Zeraati M, Zakipour M, Aghabararian N. Comparison of Lecture and Network-Based Educational Methods on Improving the Academic Performance of Students Mazandaran University of Medical Sciences. Bimonthly of Education Strategies in Medical Sciences. 2015;8(4):215-22. [Homepage
5. Profetto-McGrath J. The relationship of critical thinking skills and critical thinking dispositions of baccalaureate nursing students. J Adv Nurs. 2003;43(6):569-77. [PubMed
6. Athari ZS, Sharif SM, Nasr AR, Nematbakhsh M. Assessing critical thinking in medical sciences students in two sequential semesters: Does it improve? J Educ Health Promot. 2013;2:5. [PubMed
7. Popil I. Promotion of critical thinking by using case studies as teaching method. Nurse Educ Today. 2011;31(2):204-7. [PubMed
] [Science Direct
8. Baba mohammadi H, Khalili H. Critical Thinking Skills of Nursing Students in Semnan University of Medical Sciences. Iranian Journal of Medical Education. 2004;4(2):23-31.
9. Oja KJ. Using problem-based learning in the clinical setting to improve nursing students' critical thinking: an evidence review. J Nurs Educ. 2011;50(3):145-51.
10. Staib S. Teaching and measuring critical thinking. J Nurs Educ. 2003;42(11):498-508.
11. Simpson E, Courtney M. Critical thinking in nursing education: literature review. Int J Nurs Pract. 2002;8(2):89-98.
12. Yuan H, Williams BA, Fan L. A systematic review of selected evidence on developing nursing students' critical thinking through problem-based learning. Nurse Educ Today. 2008;28(6):657-63.
13. Krejcie RV, Morgan DW. Determining sample size for research activities. Educational and psychological measurement. 1970;30(3):607-10.
14. Shamsaei F, Alhani F, CHeraghi F. Critical Thinking in Nursing. Iranian Journal of Medical Education. 2010;10(3):312-6.
15. Kerman Saravi F, Navabi Rigi SD, Ebrahimy Tabas E. Critical thinking skills in Zahedan University of Medical Sciences freshman nursing students and graduated in 2009-2011. Journal of qualitative Research in Health Sciences. 2011;11(1):7-17.
16. Vahidi R, Kaffashi S, Narimani M, Sadeghifar J, Raadabadi M, Nazari A, et al. Correlation between knowledge and satisfaction of patients from patient- physician relationship. Journal of Health Promotion Management. 2013;2(3):66-73.
17. Noohi E, Karimi-Noghondar M, Haghdoost A. Survey of critical thinking and clinical decision making in nursing student of Kerman University. Iran J Nurs Midwifery Res. 2012;17(6):440-4.
18. Bishive moghaddam S, Mousavi S, Majde Teimouri Z, Ghanbari Khanghah a, Kazemnezhad Leili e. Survey of nursing students professional socialization in the Guilan University of Medical Sciences. Journal of Holistic Nursing and Midwifery. 2016;26(2):19-28.
19. Wagner PJ, Moseley GC, Grant MM, Gore JR, Owens C. Physicians' emotional intelligence and patient satisfaction. Fam Med. 2002;34(10):750-4.
20. Javadifar N, Majlesi F, Nasrabadi AN, Nedjat S, Montazeri A. Internal conflicts of Iranian first-time mothers in adaptation to maternal role. Iran J Nurs Midwifery Res. 2013;18(3):222-7.
21. Anderson WL, Mitchell SM, Osgood MP. Comparison of student performance in cooperative learning and traditional lecture-based biochemistry classes. Biochem Mol Biol Educ. 2005;33(6):387-93. [PubMed