1. Hülsmann T, Barberà E, Roberts B. Distance education and time: organizational models for managing time and workload in distance education.. Distance Education.2015; 36(2): 155-160.
2. Triantafillou E, Pomportis A, Georgiadou E. AES-CS: Adaptive Educational System Based on Cognitive Styles. Computers and Education. 2002 ;4(2):1-9.
3. Hamdi MS. A Multi-Agent Approach to Information Customization for The Purpose of Academic
4. advising of Students. Applied Soft Computing. 2007;7(2)2: 746-771
5. Ruhe V, Zumbo B. Evaluation in Distance Education and E-learning: The Unfolding Model, New York. Guilford publication. 2008;4(3): 8-9. [Homepage
6. Shahrezaee S. the Study of the Assessment in Higher Education to Provide a Conceptual Framework. Quarterly Journal of Research and Planning in Higher Education. 2010; l(2): 67-90. [Persian] [Homepage
7. Kline J.B, TPsychological testing: a practical approach to design and evaluation. 1nd ed: SAGA Publishers; 2005. [Homepage
8. Weiner B, Graham J, Naglieri J. Hand book of psychology: assessment psychology 2nd ed. Newjersy: Johan Wily and sons Inc; 2012.
9. Murphy K. Accuracy of clinical versuscomputerized test interpretations. American Psychologist.. 1987;42(2):192-193.
10. StylesI. Clinical assessment and computerized testing. Int J Man-Mach Stud.1991;35(2): 133-150
11. Underwood J.Digital technologies and dishonesty in examinations and tests. Qualifications and Curriculum Authority .2006.
12. Weiner JA.Web-based assessment: Issue and Applications in personnel selection.. IPMMAC 28th annual conference on personnel assessment. 2004. [Homepage
13. Sharafinezhad A, Zia Sistani Y, Faroozesh A. A test software Ebn Sina new approach to medical education evaluation. Journal of Iranian Medical Sciences. 2006;5(14):25-32.
14. Akbari Burng M, Jafari Sani H, Ahanchian MR, Kareshky, H. Assess the quality of e-learning in Iranian universities based on the orientation of the curriculum and experienced instructors. Journal of Research and Planning in Higher Education. 2012; 66(2): 75-97. [Persian]
15. Holley K, Taylor B. Undergraduate Student Socialization and Learning in an Online Professional Curriculum. Innovative Higher Education. 2009;33(4):257-269. [Homepage
16. Eizady Firozabady F. Providing software for studentsclinical evaluation of orthodontic departments of Medical Sciences and Health Services Sadoghy University of Yazd. Yazd: departments of Medical Sciences and Health Services; 2004. [Persian]
17. Mardaninezhad A, Farhadi I, Khanjani T, Amirimoghadam M. Evaluating the Qualities of Virtual Websites of the Medical Science Universities. Strides Dev Med Educ. 2013; 9 (2):179-190. [Homepage
18. Mei-Hsu C, Chun-Yeh Y, Yen J. Development of Design Criteria & Evaluation Scale for Web- Based Learning Platforms. International Journal of Industrial Ergonomics. 2009; 39(1):90-95.
19. Jahanian R, Etebar SH. Evaluation of virtual education in central of electronic education of Tehran University. Int J Educ Psychol Res. 2016; 2:159-62.
20. Kiamanesh A. Evaluation methods in educational science: Payame Noor University Publication; 2004. [Homepage
21. Moussiades L, Lliopolou A. Guidelines for Evaluating e-Learning Environments. Interactive Technology and Smart Education. 2006; 3(3):173-184. [Homepage
22. Zarif Sanaee N. Assessing the Criteria for the Quality and Effectiveness of e-Learning in Higher Education. MEDIA. 2010; 1(3):24-29.
23. The Institute for Higher Education Policy. Quality on the Line: Benchmarks for Success in Internet-Based Distance Education:national education association; 2000.
24. Srebe ducational Technology Cooperative. Checklist for Evaluating SREB-SCORE Learning Objects.: SREB’s Educational Technology Cooperative;2007.
25. Meyer KA. Quality In Distance Education: Focus On On-Line Learning 1nd ed: ASHE-ERIC Higher Education Report; 2002.
26. Ivancevich JM. Human Resource Management. 8th ed: McGraw-Hill; 2001.
27. Chaudhary S. Niradhar D. Assessment in Open and Distance Learning System (ODL): A Challenge. Open Praxis. 2013; 5(3): 207-216.
28. Seraji F, Attaran M, Ali Asgari M. A Study of Characteristics of Curriculum Design in Iranian Virtual Universities and its Comparison with the Model of Virtual University Curriculum Development. Quarterly journal of Research and Planning in Higher Education. 2009; 14(4):98-105.
29. Borcuch A, Piłat- Borcuch M, Swierczyńska- Kaczor U. The Influence of the Internet on globalization process. Journal of Economics and Business Research. 2012;18(1):118-129.
30. Norollahee S, Hakimzadeh R, Seraji F, Nazarzadeh Zare M. The Evaluation of E-Learning Courses in Hadith Science Virtual Faculty According to the Criteria of Quality in E-Learning from the Views of Students and Instructors. Media. 2013; 4(2): 1-12.
31. Kamalian AR, Fazel A.. Review the requirements and feasibility of implementing e-learning system. Technology of Education. 2010; 4(1): 13-27. [Persian]
32. Malekian F, Narimani M, Saheb Jamie S. The role of cognitive and meta-cognitive strategies motivated learners develop ICT-based education system. Curriculum Planning-Knowledge & Research in Education. 2010; 25(1): 21-38. [Persian]
33. Rahnamaaei Zakavat P, Bernard L. Exam in overcrowded classes with the use of information technology, Journal of Technology Education. 2013; 7(2): 89-98.
34. Aslani E, Babakhani M, Karami AA, Amirteimori MH. Evaluation of the readiness for e-learning from the viewpoints of the students and professors of Allameh Tabataba'i University. Media. 2016; 7(1):12-21.
35. Zamani B, Parhizi R, Kavyani H. Identify Challenges of Evaluating Students' Academic Performance E-courses. Journal of Technology of Education. 2015; 9(3): 199-206.
36. Vorobkalov PN, Kamaev AV. Evaluation of the quality of e-learning systems. Information technology in management. 2013; 24(1): 99-111.