1. Ramezani H, Nikbakht H, NasrollahpourShirvani S, Ahoei K, Mohsenian H. Effect of Health Promoting School Program in Schools of the City of Babol 2013. J health. 2016; 6 (5): 547-556. [Persian]
2. Kochaki GM, Kochaki AM, Charkazi AR, Bayani AA, Esmaeili AL, et al. Investigating the Effect of Implementing the School Based Health Promotion Program on Students’ Mental Health. Knowledge & Health. 2011; 5(4): 14-19. [Persian]
3. Weissberg RP, Greenberg MT. School and community competence enhancement and prevention programs. In: Damon W, Sigel IE, Renninger KA, editors. Handbook of child psychology: Vol 4. Child psychology in practice.5th ed. New York: John Wiley & Sons Press; 1998: 877-954.
4. Stleger LH. Schools health literacy and public: possibilities and challenges. Health Promot Int .2001; 16(2): 197–205.
5. Bahr SJ, Hoffmann JP, Yang X. Parental and peer influences on the risk of adolescent drug use. J Prim Prev. 2005; 26: 529–551.
6. Michael K, Ben-Zur H. Risk-taking among adolescents: Associations with social and affective factors. J Adolesc. 2007; 30(1): 17-31.
7. Boyer T. The development of risk-taking: A multi -perspective review. Dev Rev. 2006; 26(3):291-345.
8. Westling E, Andrews JA, Hampson SE, Peterson M. Pubertal timing and substance use: The effects of gender, parental monitoring and deviant peers. J Adolesc Health. 2008; 42(6):555-63.
9. Melchior M, Chastang JF, Goldberg P, Fombonne E. High prevalence rates of tobacco, alcohol and drug use in adolescents and young adults in France: results from the GAZEL Youth study. Addict Behav. 2008; 33(1): 122-33.
10. Rew L, Carver T, Li, CC. Early and risky sexual behavior in a sample of rural adolescents. Issues Compr Pediatr Nurs. 2011; 34(4): 189-204.
11. Khodabakhsh MR, Mansouri P. The effect of life skills education on psychological health. Zahedan J Res Med Sci (ZJRMS). 2011; 13(3): 51. [Persian]
12. Pittman K. Promoting Youth Development. Academy for Educational Development. Washington; 1991.
13. Diener ML, Kim D. Maternal and child predictors of preschool children's social competence. J Appl Dev Psychol. 2004; 25(1): 13- 24.
14. Mirzei S, Hasani J. The effectiveness of life skills training in cognitive emotion regulation strategies of adolescents. J nkums. 2015; 7 (2): 405-417. [Persian]
15. Albertyn R M, Kapp C A, Groenewald C. Patterns of empowerment in individuals through the course of a life-skills programme in South Africa. Studies in the Education of Adults. 2002; 33(2): 180–200.
16. Vernosfaderani A. The Effectiveness of Life Skills Training on Enhancing the Self-Esteem of Hearing Impaired Students in Inclusive Schools. Open J Med Psychol. 2014; 3(1): 94-99.
17. Prashanth L, Nayak S. An optimized technique of increasing the performance of network adaptor on EML Layer. IJCSIT. 2012; 1(2): 30-33.
18. Brougham R B, Zail C M, Mendoza C M, Miller J R. Stress, sex differences, and coping strategies among college students. Curr Psychol. 2009; 28: 85-97.
19. Tan JB, Yates S. Academic expectations as sources of stress in Asian students. Social Psychology of Education. 2011; 14(3): 389-407.
20. Xu Long S, Pan Bao J, Lin Jin X, Chen LJ, Yu Sen H, Jones J. Creating health- promoting school in rural china: a project started from deworming. Health Promot Int. 2000; 15(3):197- 206.
21. World health organization. The world health report. Health system: Geneva; 2013.
22. Ahmadi N, Talepasand S, Rezaei AM, Sar Keshikzadeh P, Ghodsi A. effectiveness of health promoting schools’ educational programs in the primary prevention of addiction in high school students. Journal of Analytical-Cognitive Psychology. 2014; 5 (21, 22): 1-15. [Persian]
23. Mishara BL, Ystgaard M. Effectiveness of a mental health promotion program to improve coping skills in young children: Zippy's Friends. EARLY CHILD RES Q. 2006; 21(1):110–23.
24. Health promoting schools. Published by the Ministry of Health, Treatment and Medical Education; 2011. [Persian]
25. ZadehMohammadi A, AhmadAbadi Z. The Co-Occurrence of Risky Behaviors among High School Adolescents in Tehran. Journal of Family Research. 2008; 4(13): 87-100. [Persian]
26. Zadeh Mohammadi A, Ahmadabadi Z, Heidari M. Construction and Assessment of Psychometric Features of Iranian Adolescents Risk-Taking Scale. IJPCP. 2011; 17 (3): 218-225. [Persian]
27. Arshi M, Ghaderi R, Hassanvand S. The Effectiveness of Developmental Group Social Work Based on Role Playing Techniques on the Communication Skills Among Isfahan Women with Multiple Sclerosis. Socialworkmag. 2014; 3 (2): 12-18. [Persian]
28. Muris P. Relationships between self-efficacy and symptoms of anxiety disorders and depression in a normal adolescent sample. Pers Individ Dif. 2002; 32: 337-348.
29. Misra R, Castillo L. Academic Stress among College Students: Comparison of American and International Students. Int J Stress Manag. 2004;11: 132-148.
30. Taheri AM, Azimi SH. Effectiveness of health promoting school project on reducing risk behaviors among high school students in the city of Shiraz in the school year District 2. International Conference on Management and Social Sciences. http://www.civilica.com/Paper-ICMSCONF01-ICMSCONF01_219.html
31. Berkman LF, Glass T. Social integration, social networks, social support, and health. In LF, Berkman & I Kawachi (Eds.), Social epidemiology . NewYork: Oxford University Press.2000: 137–173
32. Phuphaibul R, Thanooruk R, Leucha Y, Sirapo-ngam Y, Kanobdee C. The impacts of the immune of life for teens module application on the coping behaviors and mental health of early adolescents. J Pediatr Nurs. 2005; 20(6): 461-468.
33. Carlson E, Speca M, Patel KD, Godey E. Mindfulness – based stress reduction in relation to Quality of life, mood, symptoms of stress, and immune parameters in breast and prostate cancer out patients. American psychosomatic society psychosomatic medicine. 2003; 65: 571-581.
34. Akinsola HA, Popouich JM. The quality of life of familial-of-female-headed households in Botswana. A secondary analysis of case study. Health Care Women. 2002;23 (6-7): 761-72.
35. Haraldsson K, Lindgren EC, Fridlund B, Baigi AM, Lydell M, Markland BR. Evaluation of a school-based health promotion programmed for adolescents aged 12-15 years with focus on wellbeing related to stress. Public Health. 2008; 122(1): 25-33.