1. Safarzadeh S, Marashian F. [The relationship between goal orientation and meta cognition with academic self-efficacy in female students of Ahvaz Branch Islamic Azad University]. J Woman Cult. 2016;8(28):23-36.
2. Pur Jafardust K. [Standardization self- efficacy test in students 14-18 years old]. Iran: University of Tehran; 2007.
3. Hammond K. Learning styles, self-efficacy, and training delivery: Investigating factors that enhance learning [Dissertation]. California California State University; 2005.
4. Zajacova A, Lynch SM, Espenshade TJ. Self-Efficacy, Stress, and Academic Success in College. Res Hi Educ. 2005;46(6):677-706. [DOI:10.1007/s11162-004-4139-z
5. Kurt T, Beycioglu K, Duyar I, Çalik T. Are we legitimate yet? J Manage Dev. 2011;31(1):71-86. [DOI:10.1108/02621711211191014
6. Fooladvand K, Farzad V, Shahraray M, Sangari A. [Role of social support, academic stress and academic self-efficacy on mental and physical health]. Contemp Psychol. 2009;4(2):81-93.
7. Artino AR, La Rochelle JS, Durning SJ. Second-year medical students' motivational beliefs, emotions, and achievement. Med Educ. 2010;44(12):1203-12. [DOI:10.1111/j.1365-2923.2010.03712.x
8. Karimzadeh M. [The study of relationship between academic self-efficacy with academic achievement in girl students]. Women Stud. 2006;4(2):29-45.
9. Hosseini M. [Develop critical thinking, creative thinking and the ability to recognize irrational and their correlation in Tabriz girls teenagers]. Iran: University of Tabriz; 2011.
10. Yari K. [Compare thinking styles of male and female teachers in secondary schools in Firuz Abad City]. Fars Management and Planning Organization in Fars Province; 2000.
11. Dabaghian A. [Comparison of critical thinking and creativity of girl students in the third year disciplines of Mathematics, Sciences and Humanities]. Tehran: Azad University of Tehran; 2005.
12. Tavanaei M. [The effect of positive thinking from the perspective of Quran]. J Quran Sci. 2010;2(7):33-50.
13. Dastgheib M. [The impact of positive thinking skills training on creativity in female students]. ICHS. 2011;1(4):33-50.
14. Sarvghad S, Rezaee A, Masomi F. [Relationship between Thinking Styles and Self-efficacy of Pre-university Students in Shiraz]. J Woman Soc. 2011;1(4):112-33.
15. Orujlu S, Maslakpak MH. Assessing the Relationship between Critical Thinking and Self-Efficacy of Nursing Student. J Nurs Educ. 2017;5(6):11-7. [DOI:10.21859/jne-05062
16. Samareh S, Kezri Moghadam N. [Relationship between achievement goals and academic self-efficacy; mediation role of academic engagement]. Educ Strategy Med Sci. 2016;8(6):13-20.
17. Gheyassi A. [Relationship between self-esteem, problem solving styles and self- efficacy beliefs among Agricultural and Natural Resource Students at Zabol University]. Agricult Educ Adm Res. 2015;7(34):53-64.
18. Jinks J, Morgan V. Children have perceived academic self-efficacy. Invent Scale. 1999;72(4):224-30.
19. Rezaee F. [Effectiveness of creative and critical thinking skills on the locus of control and general health in adolescents]. J Soc Psychol. 2012;2(6):54-71.
20. Rahimi H, Shekari A, Hoseinian B. The effect of information and communication technology on entrepreneurship, self efficacy and academic performance of students. ICTEDU. 2016;6(22):85-108.
21. Roohi G, Asayesh H, Bathai S, Shouri Bidgoli A, Badeleh M, Rahmani H. [The relationship between self-efficacy and academic motivation among students of medical sciences]. J Med Educ Dev. 2013;8(1):45-51.
22. Purfarzad Z, Vanaki Z, Ghamari Zare Z, Farmahini Farahani M, Ghorbani M. [Assessment charge nurses' managerial self-efficacy]. Q J Nurs Manage. 2014;2(4):8-16.
23. Dehghani M, sani HJ, Pakmehr H, Malekzadeh A. Relationship between Students' Critical Thinking and Self-efficacy Beliefs in Ferdowsi University of Mashhad, Iran. Proc Soc Behav Sci. 2011;15:2952-5. [DOI:10.1016/j.sbspro.2011.04.221
24. Soleimanzade Najafi N, Ashrafi-Rizi H, Kazempour Z, Taheri B. [The rate of research self-efficacy among students of Isfahan University of Medical Sciences based on research self-efficacy Scale]. J Health Syst Res. 2014;10(4):813-20.
25. Azodi P, Jahanpoor F, Sharif F. [Critical thinking skills of students in Bushehr University of Medical Sciences]. Media. 2010;1(2):10-6.
26. Heydarzadegan A, Koochakzaei M. [Study of the relationship between spiritual well-being and self-efficacy of students of faculty of engineering and psychology and educational sciences]. Eng Educ. 2015;17(65):79-93.