1. Rostamzadeh Z, Zareh Z, Homan K. The viewpoint of paramedical students' of Urmia University of Medical Sciences about the influential factors on teachers' evaluation. Future Med Educ J. 2013;3(3):41-6.
2. Torkzadeh J, Marzoghi R, Mohamadi M, Mohtaram M. [Influencing Factors on Students' Evaluation of Faculties at Shiraz University]. Educ Meas Eval Stud. 2014;4(7):139-64.
3. Shakunia A, Amin M, Taherzadeh M. [A comparison of teachers' evaluation scores by students and alumni of Jundishapur University of Medical Sciences in 2011]. J Med Educ Dev. 2013;8(3):2-12.
4. Stone JE. Inflated grades, inflated enrollment, and inflated budgets: An analysis and call for review at the state level. Educ Pol Anal Arch. 1995;3(11):1-33.
5. Bastani P, Amin M, Tahernejad A, Rouhollahi N. [The Tehran University of Medical Sciences Faculty Members'Viewpoints about the Teachers' Evaluation System: AQualitative Study]. J Torbat Heydariyeh Univ Med Sci. 2014;2(1):7-16.
6. Seif A. [Educational measurement, assessment and evaluation]. 6th ed. Tehran: Doran; 2007.
7. Dargahi H, Movahedkor E, Shaham G. [ A Survey of faculty members and lecturers approach about teaching evaluation procedure by EDC questionnaire in School of Allied Health Sciences, TehranUniversity of Medical Sciences]. Payavard. 2009;3(1-2):75-84.
8. Shakurnia A, Torabpour M, Elhampour H. [Correlation between student evaluation of teaching and students' grades]. Iranian J Med Educ. 2006;6(1):51-8.
9. Rahimi M, Zarooj Hosseini R, Darabian M, Taherian A, Khosravi A. [Teacher Evaluation by Students: A Comprehensive Approach]. Strides Dev Med Educ. 2012;9(1):34-45.
10. Charkazi A, Badeleh M, Hosseini S, Rouhi G, Sanagoo A, Jafari S. [The Viewpoint of Students about The Influential Factors of Teacher's Performance in Theoretical Courses in Golestan University of Medical Sciences' Students]. J Res Dev Nurs Midwifery. 2013;9(2):56-64.
11. Aghamolayi T, Abedini S. [Comparison of Self and Students' Evaluation of Faculty Members in School of Health of Hormozgan University of Medical Sciences]. Iran J Med Educ. 2008;7(2):191-9.
12. Aghaali M, Safaeipour R. [An Assessment of Some Effective Factors on Faculty members Evaluation Score by Medical Students in Qom]. J Med Educ Dev. 2016;8(20):1-8.
13. Ranjbar M, Vahidshahi K, Mahmoudi M. [Viewpoints of the attendings and medical students about the Students' evaluation of the attendings, Mazandaran]. J Mazandaran Univ Med Sci. 2007;16(56):126-35.
14. Mahmoudi Sahebi M, Nasri S, Gholinia Gholzom H. [Identifying Criteria for Evaluating Teaching Performance of Faculty Members with Emphasizing on Engineering Teaching]. J Technol Educ. 2013;7(4):315-24.
15. Ghorbani R, Haji-Aghajani S, Heidarifar M, Andade F, Shams-Abadi M. [Viewpoints of nursing and para-medical students about the features of a good university lecturer]. Koomesh. 2009;10(2):77-84.
16. Peyman H, Zarian A, Sadeghifar J, Alizadeh M, Yaghubi M, Yamani N, et al. [Characteristics of a Capable University Teacher from the Students' Point of View]. Iranian J Med Educ. 2011;10(5).
17. Aghamolaei T, Javadpour S, Abedini S. [Attitude of Bandar-Abbas medical university faculty members about their assessment by the scholars]. Bimonthly J Hormozgan Univ Med Sci. 2010;14(3):234-40.
18. Vahabi A, Rahmani S, Rostami S, Vahabi B, Hosseini M, Roshani D. [Factors affecting teacher evaluation scores: the studentsviewpoints of Kurdistan University of Medical Sciences]. Iranian J Med Educ. 2015;15:111-21.
19. Ali HIH, Ajmi AASA. Exploring Non-Instructional Factors in Student Evaluations. Hi Educ Stud. 2013;3(5).
20. Amini N, Zamani B, Abedini Y. [Comparison of Educational Media Applied by Professors of Medical Science, Technical Engineering, and Human Science Colleges in Teaching-learning Process form Students' Viewpoint]. Train Learn Res. 2014;2(4):55-70.
21. Sun D. An Analysis of Questionnaire Survey on Online Evaluation of Teaching by University Undergraduates. Hi Educ Stud. 2013;3(6).
22. Abedini S, Kamalzadeh H, Aghamolaei T. [Perspectives of medical students regarding criteria for a good university professor, Bandar Abbas, Iran]. Bimonthly J Hormozgan Univ Med Sci. 2010;14(3):241-5.
23. Aliasgharpour M, Monjamed Z, Bahrani N. [Factors affecting students' evaluation of teachers: Comparing viewpoints of teachers and students]. Iranian J Med Educ. 2010;10(2):186-95.
24. Asghari N, Hosseini Teshnizi S, Abedini S, Razmara A, Naderi N. [Comparative evaluation of teaching by scholar and teacher self-assessment]. Bimonthly J Hormozgan Univ Med Sci. 2010;14(3):246-53.
25. Afshar M, Hasanzadeh Taheri M, Ryasi H, Naseri M. [Evaluation of faculty members by students with different educational development]. J Birjand Univ Med Sci. 2010;17(2):118-26.
26. Motlagh M, Shakournia A, Elhampour H. [Correlation between students GPA and evaluation score of teacher]. Iranian J Med Educ. 2002;2(0):40-1.
27. Thawabieh AM. Students Evaluation of Faculty. Int Educ Stud. 2017;10(2):35. [DOI:10.5539/ies.v10n2p35
28. Mau RR, Opengart RA. Comparing Ratings: In-class (paper) vs. Out of Class (online) Student Evaluations. Hi Educ Stud. 2012;2(3).
29. Amini M, Honardar M. [The view of faculties and medical students about evaluation of faculty teaching experiences]. Koomesh. 2008;9(3):171-8.