1. Ghanbari S. [A Study of the Relationship between Educational Service Quality and Assessment of Faculty Members among Nursing Students and Presentation of Template]. Strides Dev Med Educ. 2015;12(1):266-76.
2. Aghamirzaee Mahali T, Babazadeh M, Rahimpour Kami B, Salehi Omran A. Assessment and Ranking of Educational (Administrative) Services Quality From Students Opinion (A case Study on Mazandaran University of Science and Technology). Educ Strategy Med Sci. 2017;10(4):288-301.
3. Hajatmand F, Fathi V, Khosravi A. [Assessing the Internal Quality of the PhD Program in Medical Ethics of Iranian Medical Sciences Universities from the Faculty and Students]. Med Ethics Q. 2014;8(27):129-52.
4. Tabatabi S. [The Necessity of Futures Studies in Medical Education and health System in Iran]. Mag Med Educ Dev Cent. 2015;12(2):433-5.
5. Azar A, Danaeifard H, Khodadad Hosseini H. [Analysis of the Challenge of Higher Education Quality in the Fifth Development Plan]. Cult Strategy Q. 2013(21).
6. Javadi Bora M, Ebrahimzadeh J, Faraj Elahi M, Sarmadi M. [The Assessment of Quality and Modeling Educational Services In Payame noor University]. J Educ Technol Res. 2014;8(3):147-54.
7. Ataee N. [Comparison of the Effectiveness of Interactive and Traditional Teaching Methods in Satisfaction and Learning of the Clinical Biochemistry Course of Pharmacy Students]. J Med Educ Dev. 2014;8(19):81-91.
8. Taghavinia M. [The Concept of Quality in Education System]. Strides Dev Med Educ. 2015;12(3):561-3.
9. Arefi M, Khorsandi Yamchi A. [Internal evaluation, the necessity for accountability (case study: department of engineering, Shahid Beheshti University)]. Q J Eng. 2012;14(53):131-53.
10. Azarbarzin M. [Active learning, a way to reduce the theoretical distance to practice in clinical education]. J Med Edu. 2012;11(9):1179-90.
11. Karimi Monaghi H, Bakhshi M. [Do the New Methods of Teaching in Medical Education have Adequate Efficacy? A Systematic Review]. Strides Dev Med Educ. 2013;10(2):271-80.
12. Sattari S. [Evaluation of Effective Teaching Components from Students' Perspectives]. J Res Circul. 2012(39):134-46.
13. Mousavipour S, Yasfarlaghi B, Hawas Beigi F. [Assessment of the Quality of Educational Services Provided to Students of Arak University Based on the Model of Sarkol]. J Educ Eval. 2014;8(30):29-44.
14. Lomas L. Embedding quality: the challenges for higher education. Q Assur Educ. 2004;12(4):157-65. [DOI:10.1108/09684880410561604
15. Seifi B, Bakhtiy A, Imani A, Najafipoor S, Mirzazadeh A. Applying the PBL problem-solving learning method for active learning of physiology Theoretical autonomic nerves for medical students and comparison with lecture method. J Med Educ Dev Dev Cent. 2017;14(3):180-6.
16. Ghourchian N, Ganeni M, Shayan S. [Teaching-Research Nexus in the World's Top Universities: a Review Study with Presenting a Conceptual Model]. Iranian J Med Educ. 2014;14(8):715-30.
17. Abbaszadeh M, Amani J, Khezri A, Pashoy G. [An Introduction to Structural Equation Modeling by PCS and its Application in Behavioral Sciences]. Urmia Urmia University Press; 2014.
18. Wang H. Handbook of partial least squares: Concepts, methods and applications: Springer Science & Business Media; 2010.