1. AminKhandaghi M, Pakmehr H. The relationship between students' critical thinking and mental health in Mashhad University of Medical Sciences. J Fundamentals of Ment Heal. 2011;13,2(50):114-23. [Persian [
2. AllahKarami A, AliAbadi kh. The role creativity in prediction critical thinking and happiness. J Inno & Creat in Hu Sci. 2012;2(2):50–69. [Persian [
3. Gheyasi M. Critical thinking, child and media. J Child and Adol and Med. 2011;1(1-2):55–79. [Persian [
4. Zeki A. The effects of micro-teaching on the critical thinking dispositions of pre-service teachers. Australian J Teach Educ. 2015;40(6):140-153.
5. Aghaee N, Soori R, Ghanbari S. Comparison of the relationship between critical thinking and academic achievement among physical education students and students in other fields of study in BuAliSina University, Hamedan. J SMMS . 2012,2(4):35-45. [Persian [
6. Saif AA. Modern educational psychology: Psychology of learning and teaching. Tehran: Doran; 2011 [Persian [
7. TanhayeReshvanlou F, TanhayeReshvanlou M, Hejazi E. Role of professor’s teaching quality on the trend of health students to critical thinking. J Bimo of Educ Strat in Med Sci. 2015;7(6):391-97. [Persian [
8. AbdollahiAdliAnsar V, FathiAzar A, Abdollahi N. The relationship of critical thinking with creativity, self-efficacy beliefs and academic performance of teacher–Students. J Res in School Learning and Virtual. 2015;2(7):41-52. [Persian [
9. FathiAzar E, BadriGargari R, Ahrari GH. The effects of dobono’s six hats technique on student’s ciritical thinking and creativity. J Inno & Creat in Human Sci. 2014;4(1):159-188. [Persian [
10. HosseiniNasab E, Sharifi H. A study of the relationship between learning and creativity skills with third grade high-school male and female students’ academic achievement in boukan in 2009-10. J Instru and Evalu. 2011;3(12):7-28. [Persian [
11. Sharifi HP, Sharifi N, Tangestani Y. Prediction of educational improvement based on self-efficacy, self-regulation and creativity of students in islamic azad university, roudehen branch. J Educ Administ Res. 2013;4(4):157-178. [Persian [
12. Hasanzadeh R, Imanifer P. A study on the relationship between self- esteem, creativity and academic achievement among adolescencs. Soci Studies of Youth J. 2011;1(3): 55 – 66. [Persian [
13. Zahabioun L, Ahmadi GR. Creative thinking and its relation to student’s academic achievement. J Curri Plann Knowl & Res in Educ Sci. 2009;23(21):61-78. [Persian [
14. Balgiu BA, Adîr V. Creativity tasks and academic achievement. A Study on romanian politehnica undergraduate students. J Procedia - Social and Beha Sci. 2014;116:924-28 .
15. Olatoye RA, Akintunde SO, Ogunsanya EA. Relationship between creativity and academic achievement of business administration students in south western polytechnics, Nigeria. Int African Res Review. 2010;4(3a):134-149.
16. Sharifi N, Ganji H, Hashemiyan K, Najafi Zand J. Comparison of the proportion of the cognitive intelligence, creativity, and emotional intelligence in predicting the academic achievement at different educational stages. J Modern Industrial/Organization Psychol. 2011;2(6):17-29. [Persian [
17. Mohammadi Y, Kazemi S, Hajabadi M, Raisoon M. The relationship between physiological learning styles, creativity, and academic achievement among students at Birjand University of Medical Sciences during the academic year 2013-2014. Modern Care J. 2015;11(4):275-82. [Persian [ [Homepage
18. Kajbaf MB, Ashoori J, Ashoori M. The relationship between motivational strategies, learning strategies and creativity of gifted students in math achievement. J Studies in Learn and Instruction (J Social Sci and Humanities of Shiraz Univ). 2013;5(1):65-85. [Persian [
19. Raahnamaa J, Abdolmalekee J. Academic achievement as a function of emotional intelligence and creativity. J New Thoughts on Edu. 2009;5(2):55-78. [Persian [
20. Piaw CH. Relationship between thinking styles and ability to pay attention of Malaysian male and female student teachers. Int J Procedia Social and Behavioral Sci. 2014;116:4839-43.
21. Runco MA. Achievement Sometimes Requires Creativity. J High Ability Studies. 2007;18:75-77.
22. Mann LE. Creativity: The Essence of Mathematics. J Educ Gifted. 2006; 30:236-60. [Homepage
23. Friedel CR, Rudd RD. Creative thinking and learning styles in undergraduate agriculture students. J Agricultural Educ. 2006; 47(4):102-11.
24. Fleith S, Renzulli D, Westberg KL. Effects of a creativity training program on divergent thinking abilities and self-concept in monolingual and blingual classrooms. Creat Res J. 2002;14(3-4):373-86.
25. Moshirabadi Z, Seyedfatemi N, Borimnejad L, Haghani H, Yazdanizunuz M. Comparison of creativity skill between the first year and fourth year undergraduate nursing students. Iran J Nurs Res. 2013;8(28):49-57. [Persian [
26. Najafianzadeh M, Khorsandi M, MobarakAbadi A. Critical thinking skills and their association with stress coping strategies in the students of Arak University of Medical Sciences, Iran. J Strides Dev Med Educ. 2014;11 (3):387-93. [Persian [ [Homepage
27. Ashoori J. Relationship between academic achievement and self-efficacy, critical thinking, thinking styles and emotional intelligence in nursing students. J Hamadan Nurs & Midwifery Faculty. 2014;22(3):15-23. [Persian [
28. Ghazivakili Z, Norouzinia R, Panahi M, Karimi M, GHolsorkhi H, Ahmadi Z. The role of critical thinking skills and learning styles of university students in their academic performance. J Adv Med Educ Prof. 2014;2(3):95-102.
29. Kamaei A, Weisani M. The relationship between achievement motivation, critical thinking and creative thinking with academic performance. Int Indian J Fundamental and Applied Life Sci. 2013;3(4):121-27.
30. Sarmad GH, Seyedi F. A study on the effects of teaching critical thinking on university students’ achievements. J Educ Administration Res Quarterly Fall. 2013;5(1):101 -18. [Persian [
31. BakhtiarNasrAbadi H, Mousavi S, Kave Farsan Z. The contribution of critical thinking attitude and cognitive learning styles in predicting academic achievement of medical university’s students. Iran J Med Educ. 2012;12(4) :285-96. [Persian [
32. Jacob SM. Mathematical achievement and critical thinking skills in asynchronous discussion forums. J Pro Soc and Beha Sci. 2012; 31:800–4.
33. Jackson C, LawtyJones M. Explaining the overlap between personality and learning style. Int J Personand Indivi Differ (ISSID). 1996; 20(3):293-300.
34. Ridley MJ, Laschinger HK, Goldenberg D. The effect of a senior preceptorship on the adaptive competencies of community college nursing students. J Adv Nurs. 1995;22(1):58-65. [PubMed
35. Shirrell D. Critical thinking as a predictor of success in an associate degree nursing program. J Teach Learn Nurs. 2008;3(4):131-6.
36. Emir S. Education faculty students’ critical thinking disposition according to academic achievement. J Procedia Social and Behavioral Sci. 2009; 1(1):2466-69.
37. Bakhshi M, Ahanchian MR. A proposed model to predict academic achievement: the role of critical thinking and self-regulated learning strategies. Iran J Med Educ. 2013;13(2):153-63. [Persian [
38. GhanbariHashemAbadi BA, Garavand H, MohammadzadehGhasr A, Hosseini AA. A survey on relation between tendency to critical thinking and self-direction in nursing and midwifery students and its role on their academic achievement. J Med Educ and Develo. 2013;7(4):15-27. [Persian [
39. Vahdat R, Zaynali A, AhmadiDaviran Z. Relationship between critical thinking disposi-tions and academic achivement in Urmia secondary school students. J Urmia Nurs and Midwifery Faculty. 2012;10(1):97-104. [Persian [
40. Khalili H, Soleymani M. Determining the reliability, validity and norms of california critical thinking skills test, Form B. J Babul Uni Med Sci. 2003;2:85-90. [Persian [
41. Abedi J. Creativity and new methods in creativity assessment. J Psychol Resv. 2002;12:17-31. [Persian [
42. Saremi H, Bahdori S. The relationship between critical thinking with emotional intelligence and creativity among elementary School principals in bojnord city. Inter J Life Sci. 2015;9(6):33–40. [Homepage
43. Ching SC, Chaun LW. The relationship among creative, critical thinking and thinking styles in Taiwan high school students. J Instr Psychol. 2004; 31(1):102-11. [Homepage
44. Palmer W. Simple, surprising, useful? Three questions for judging teaching methods. J Peda. 2003;3(2):285-7.
45. Shakurnia A, Alijani H, Najjar S, Elhampour H. The relationship of self-esteem and studying approaches with academic achievement of university students. Strides Dev Med Educ. 2015;12(2):307-14. [Persian [ [Homepage
46. Aghamirzayi T, EbrahimSalehi O. Analysis of the effective factors on student progress: A case Study in the Mazandaran University of Sciences & Technology. J High Edu Letter. 2013;5(20):117-140. [Persian [
47. WanChik WZ, Salamonson Y, Everett B, Ramjan LM, Attwood N, Weaver R, et al. Gender difference in academic performance of nursing students in a Malaysian universitycollege. Int Nurs Rev. 2012;59(3):387-93.
48. Manzar S. Gender differences in academic performance among Arab medical students. Saudi Med J. 2004;25(11):1744-5. [File
49. Vespers N. An activities- based typology of college students. J College Student. 2000;41(3):228-44.
50. Shghghi F, RezaeiKargar F. The effect of creative and critical thinking skills teaching on psychological well-being of adolescents. J Pschol Res. 2010;2(5):49-66. [Persian [
51. Fakhri MK, Mirzaian B, Banihashemian K. Correlation between general health with emotional intelligence and creativity in medical college students at Islamic Azad University, Sari Branch. Qom Univ Med Sci J. 2012;6(2):53-7. [Persian [ [Homepage
52. Rahimi H, Hasanpour R. The relationship between spiritual intelligence and creativity in students of Medical Sciences, Kashan. J Educ Ethics Nurs. 2014;3(2):37-45. [Persian [
53. Azami Z, Salehiniya H. The relationship between critical thinking and information literacy among students of the school of management and medical information sciences of Tehran University of Medical Sciences. Strides Dev Med Educ. 2016;12(5):625-33. [Persian [
54. MalekiEmameyh Z, Rezaee M. Medical sciences students’ critical thinking skills and the effect of the university curriculum: a literature review. J Rehab Med. 2016;4(4):156-165. [Persian [ [Homepage
55. SheikhMoonesi F, Barani HR, Khademloo M, Sharifian R, Jahani M, LamseChi H. Critical thinking abilities among students of medicine in Mazandaran University of Medical Sciences. J Mazand Univ Med Sci. 2013;23(98):98-103. [Persian [ [Homepage
56. Kiany M, Afshinjo M, Pormemary Mh, Amini K. Comparison of critical thinking skills and dispositions between the nursing students and clinical nurses of selected educational hospitals of Zanjan University of Medical Sciences. ZUMS J. 2012;20(78):113-122.[Persian[
57. Shamsaei F, Alhani F, Chragi F. Critical thinking in nursing education. Iran J Med Edu. 2010;10(3):313-17. [Persian [
58. PoodinehMoghadam M, JahantighHaghighi M, Shahdadi H, Saravani S, Shojaei Shad F. The impact of evidence-based education on nursing students’ critical thinking. J Nurs Educ. 2015;4(2):9-17. [Persian [