1. Sheykholeslami A., Dortaj F, Eskandar Z. The effectiveness of mindfulness-based cognitive therapy on social anxiety students. Journal of School Psychology. 2015; 4(4): 94-110.
2. Halchin R., Vinteborn S. Psychopathology: clinical perspectives on mental disorders (translated by Seyed Mohammadi Y). Tehran: Ravan. 2015.
3. Stocker M, Menadue S, Kakat S, De costa K, Combes J, Banya, W, Lane M, Desai A, Burmester M. (2013). Reliability of team-based self-monitoring in critical: a pilot study. BMC Emerg Med Dec. 2013; 13(1): 10-22. [Homepage
4. Adamz GR. Objective measure of identity of status, a manual on theoryand test construction. Unpublished manuscript. University of Guelph. 2008.
5. Sobhigheramaki N, Shafeghati S. The compare identity styles, coping styles and behavioral inhibition system activation addicts and normal individuals. Journal of Police Medicine. 2016; 5(92): 133-123. [Homepage
6. Berzoneskly M. Identity style and Coping straregies. Journal of Personality. 2005; 60: 771-788.
8. Laghi F, Baiocco R, Lonigri A, Baumgatner, E. Binge eating and binge drinking behaviors: Individual defferences in adolescents indentity styles.2013; 48(8): 127-152.
9. Verstuyf V, Vansteekiste M, Soenens B, Boone L. The body perfect and eating Regulation Goals: Investigating the Role of Adolescents Identity styles. Journal of Youth Adolescent. 2013; 14: 421-429. [Homepage
11. Sen HS. The relationship between the use of meta cognitive strategies and reading comprehension. Procedia Social and BehavioralSciences. 2009; 1: 2301–2305.
12. Grotevant H, Thorbeck, S. Sex differences of occupational Identity Formation. Journal of Developmental Psychology. 2010; 19(3): 396-406.
13. Motaghi M. Fear of success and achieve the incompetence of the staff. Magazine Outlook Business Administration. 2004; 7(8): 22-32.
14. Najarian B, Atari Y, Makondi B. Construction, validation and standardization Anxiety Scale. Human Sciences at Alzahra University. 1995; 3(15): 112-97.
15. Abolghasemi A, Narimani M. The study of the causes and ways to deal with anxiety. Journal of Science and Technology. 2005; 3(1): 26-45.
16. Ghazanfari F. Comparative study of the mental health of male and female students in the assessment of social identity and personal identity. Fundamentals of Mental Health. 2010; 2(31): 123-130.
17. Ghobaribanab A, Afroz GH, Hasanzadeh S, Bakhshi J, Pirzadi H. The effect of education metacognitive strategies oriented thinking and self-regulatory on reading comprehension of students with reading difficulties. Journal of Learning Disabilities. 2012; 1(2): 97-77.
18. Shahraray M, Abdi B. The relationship between employment and gender identity, fear of success in engineering students. Journal of Education and Psychology, University of martyr Chamran, 2006; 9(3): 43-64.
19. Aghajani M, Farzad V, Shahraray M. Study Psychometric Properties Identity Style Inventory. Journal Teb & Tazkie. 2004; 14(53): 11-19.
20. Rahiminejad A. Examine the evolution of identity and its relationship with self-esteem and anxiety in undergraduates. Journal new findings in the Psychology. 2009; 3(4): 42-54.
21. Momeni Kh, Mohammadi F, Shahbazirad A. The relationship between identity styles with social anxiety disorder students. First Scientific Conference of Psychology, Education and pathology. 2015.
22. Soleimannejad A, Shahrary M. The relationship self-regulation and locus of control with academic achievement. 2011; 2(20): 175-195.
23. Nezaket Hoseini M, Movahedi A, Salehi H. The role of self-control feedback in observational learning. Journal of Motor Learning and Movement and Sports. 2011; 4(7): 81-101.
24. Shapiro edward S, cole Christine L. Behavior change in the classroom/self management intervention, A division of Guilford. Journal of Publication Inc. 2004; 14: 232-240.
25. Masters J, Hollon C, Steven D, Burish T, Rimm G, David C. Behavior therapy, By Harcourt Brace Jovanovich/ Inc. Journal of Developmental Psychology. 2007; 3: 287-292.
26. Workman A, Edward F, Katz R, Alan M. teaching behavioral self-control to students. Second edition/by PRO–ED / Inc. 2008.
27. Labafinejad Y, Basaghzadeh A. Prevalence of anxiety and its influencing factors in medical students of Tehran University of Medical Sciences. Journal of Iran Occupational Health. 2012; 9(4): 40-32.
28. Norozinia R, Aghabarari M, Karimi M, Sabzmakan L, Mirkarimi M, Khorasani M. The level of anxiety and its relationship with demographic characteristics students Tehran University of Medical Sciences. 2012; 1(4): 200-206.
29. Stanculescu E. University Students' Fear of Success from the Perspective of Positive Procedia-Social and Behavioral Sciences. Journal of Handbook for Psychology New York. John Wiley. 2012; 78: 728-732.