1. Eskandari, H, Rafieefar, SH, Comprehensive health education curriculum in schools, pre-school to the end of pre- university, Tehran: Ministry of Health;2010. [Persian]
2. Von Ah D, Ebert S, Ngamvitroj A, et al. Predictors of health behaviors college students. J Advanced Nursing. 2004; 48(5): 463-74. Jamalian, R. Epidemiology and principles of common infectious diseases in Iran. Tehran: Information Publishers;2013. [Persian]
3. Ramezankhani, A, sayyari, A. Training of life skills in the education system. Research reports. UNICEF Iran and the International Studies Office of the Ministry of Education; 2010. [Persian]
4. Rogers, E. M. Diffusion of Innovation (3rd ed.) New York: Free Press. Rosenstock, I. M. 1966. Why People Use Health Services. Milbank Memorial Fund Quarterly. 2004) ؛ 44(: 94-127.
5. Albertyn. R.M, Kapp. C. A' Groenewald. C. patterns of a Life Skills programme in
6. Doak, C .Teaching Patients with Low Literacy Skills. Lippencott Raven Publishers.Eng, E. 1997. Room With a View for a Change. Keynote Address to the Annual Meeting of the National Society of Public Health Education, Indianapolis; IN: 2013.
7. Detels, R. Holland Walter W. Mcewex Janes and Omex Gilberts. Oxford Textbook of Public Health 3nded, New York, Oxford University Press: 2015.
8. Al-Kandari F, Vidal VL, Thomas D. Health –promoting lifestyles and body mass index among college of nursing students in Kuwait: A correlational study. J Nurs Health Sci 2008; 10 (1): 43-50. [Homepage
9. World Health Organization. Diet, Nutrition and The Prevention of Chronic Diseases, WHO, Technical Report Series 2012؛ No. 916.
10. Shaban M, Mehran A, Taghlili F. Relationship between perception of health concept and health promoting behaviors: A comparative study among Tehran university medical and non-medical Student. Hayat 2007; 13(3): 27-36. [Persian]
11. Morovati-SharifAbad MA, Ghofranipour F, Heidarnia A, et al. Perceived religious support of the health promoting behavior and performance of behaviors in the elderly 65 years and older city of Yazd. J Med Sci Yazd 2003; 1(45): 28-23. [Persian]
12. Can G, Ozdilli K, Erol O, et al. Comparison of the health–promoting lifestyles of nursing and non-nursing students in Istanbu, Turkey. J Nursing Health Sci 2008; 10(4): 273-80.
13. Lee RL, Loke AJ. Health Promoting behaviors and psychosocial well-being of university students in Hong Kong. J Public Health Nursing 2005; 22(3): 209-20. [Homepage
14. Abasi Z. Study of health risk behaviors of female students in Tehran's public high schools Tehran University of Medical Sciences, 2003 . [Persian]
15. Hossein Khani N. Study of Health behaviors of senior nursing students regarding risk factors of coronary artery disease, Tehran University of Medical Sciences,1992. [Persian]
16. Hosseini, SH, Kazemi SH, Shahbaznezhad L. Evaluation of mental health in athletic and nonathletic students. J Mazandaran Univ Med Sci 2006; 16(53): 94-104.
17. Von Ah D, Ebert S, Ngamvitroj A, et al. Predictors of health behaviors college students. J Advanced Nursing 2004; 48(5): 463-74.
18. Esfandiari GHR. Stress factors and their relation with general health in students of Kurdistan university of medical sciences in year 1999. J Kurdistan Univ Med Sci 2001; 5(2): 17-21.
19. Buschner، C. Teaching children movement concepts and skills: Becoming a master teacher. Champaign، IL: Human Kinetics; 2013.
20. Sarmad, Z, Bazargan, A, Hejazi, E. Research Methods in the Behavioral Sciences. Tehran:Agah Publisher ; 2000. [Persian]
21. Mack, S.P. A Comparative Study of Entropy Estimators and Entropy Based Goodness-of-fit Tests. Ph.D. Dissertation, University of California, Riverside;1988.
22. Last John M Wallace Robert B Maxy-Rosenau-Last Public Health & Preventive Medicine 13th Edition, Prentice-Hall International Inc. 2009؛ 687-98.
23. Badkobi, G, Diba A. Evaluation of Elementary School Science Curriculum according to Hamadan Province Teachers and Education Experts: An application of Akker's curriculum components. Journal of Curriculum Studies.2010;6(23):132-61. [Persian]
24. Farmihini farahani.M. An Explanation of Multicultural Curriculum and It’s Implementation in Iran’s Curriculum Development System.Journal of Curriculum Studies. 2013;7(26):11-32. [Persian]
25. Salehi Omran, I, Mohammadi, A. Knowledge, attitude and skills of teachers in elementary schools in the province environmental, education Journal, Issue, 2008) 95( :117-91. [Persian]
26. Ferdosi, M, Haji Aghajani S, Ghorbani R, Malek M. Instructors’ point of view about lesson planning, Semnan Medical University, 2002. Journal of Babol University Of Medical Sciences. 2007;5(5):33-6. [Persian]
27. Ghahremani L, Heydarnia A, Babaie G, Nazary M. Effects of puberty health education on health behavior of secondary school girl students in.Chabahar city. Iranian South Medical Journal. 2010;11(1):61-8. [Persian] [Homepage
28. Khalili, M, mohammadizeidi I. Health education effects on nutritional behavior modification in primary school students. Journal of.Shahrekord universityof Medical Sciences. 2010;8(1):41-9. [Persian]
29. Tehrani Bani Hashemi S, amirkhani M, Hagh Dost,Alavian A, et al. Health Literacy in 5 provinces and the factors affecting it. Strides in Development of Medical Education. the first number. Fourth period. 2007؛ 1-9 . [Persian]
30. Karami J, Roghanchi M, Atari YA, et al. Ties of simple and multiple dimensions of eligious orientation with mental health in students of Razi University of Kermanshah. J Psychol Educat Sci 2006; 3(3): 31-52.
31. Bouclin R. Landry RG; Noreau G; The effects of smoking on periodontal structures: A literature Review. Journal of Canadian Dental Association, 2009; 63(53);3-360, 356, 1997) May; 2009.
32. Pirincci E, Rahman S, Durmus AB and Erdem R. Factors affecting health–promoting behaviors in academic staff. J Public Health 2008; 122(11): 1261-3.Sioban D. Harlow.