1. SHojaiy, E. and B, Dorie. Detailed explanation of the model design and the experience of succession and replacement Refining and Distribution. in Fourth Conference on Human Resource Development. Iran Tehran. 2008; 158-160.
2. Abdi, A. and M, diyanati.Assessment centers, new methods succession. Tadbir. 2008; 195: 26-30
3. Gyaeinadoshan, S. Reflection on management succession planning at the University of induction system. Research in educational systems. 2012; 2(5): 7-49.
4. Bidmeshki, Z. F. Adli, and M. Vaziri. Compare the current status of succession planning and talent management with an ideal situation in the higher education system. Quarterly Research and Planning in Higher Education. 2013;72(12): 51-72.
5. Alageband, A. Preparations for Educational management. 2012, Tehran: Publishers ravan. 36.
6. Abdollah, Z. Succession planning in Malaysian institution of higher education. 2010: p. 85.
7. Greer, C. and M. Virick. Diverse succession planning: Lessonsfrom the industry leaders. Human Resource Management. 2008; 47(2): 351-367. [Homepage
8. Clunies, J. Benchmarking succession planning and executivedevelopment in higher education: Is the academy ready now to employthese corporate paradigms? Academic Leadership the Online Journal. 2007; 2(5): 239-252.
9. Stephens, J. Chief executive officers succession planning inUnited States hospitals, in. Doctoral dissertation, United States: Central MichiganUniversity, Michigan. 2006: 96-109.
10. Abdollah, Z. Succession planning in Malaysian institution of higher education. International Education Studies. 2009; 5(8): 80-85.
11. Cheryl L, R. A new paradigm: strategies for succession planning in higher education. Capella University. 2009; 12(7): 200-210.
12. Diane Osterhaus, N. Succession Planning in a Two-Year Technical CollegeSystem. A dissertation: submitted to the faculty of the graduate school of the university of Minnesota. 2009; 6(4): 252-258.
13. Mateso, E.E.P. Understanding succession planning and management efforts at Midwestern university, in (Doctoral dissertation)Retrieved from http: // etd. ohiolink. 2010; 127-203. [Homepage
14. Hadizadehmogadam, A. and F. soltani. Explaining the components of the implementation of succession management in the organization. Quarterly Journal of the management and human resources in oil Snt. 2013; 10(5): 39-89.
15. Sabpkroo, M. Force field analysis in planning for the succession company Tytuk. Journal of Organizational Culture Management, 2012; 2(5): 155-180.
16. Poorsadeg, N. s. Piri, and B, Khatami. Factors affecting the successful implementation of succession planning program managers. JournalScientific-promotional studies of human resources. 2012; 4(6): 20-36.
17. Hanifar, H. H. Ebrahimi, and H, Hassanzadeh. studied the possibility of succession planning on AlAlamiyeh community. Journal organization culture management. 2014; 3(6): 483-504.
18. Allameh, M., F. Sotani, and M. Narimani. Provide guidelines for the implementation of succession management. Journal of human resource Research. 2015; 3(7): 7-49.
19. Kim, Y. Measuring the Value of Succession Planning and Management: A Qualitative Study of U.S. Affiliates of Foreing Multinational Companies.for the Degree of Doctor of Philosophy. 2006: 125-130. [Homepage