1. Pakaslahti L. Children and adolescent aggressive behavior in context: The development and application of aggressive problem-solving strategies, Aggress Violent Behav. 2000; 5 (5): 467-490. [Homepage
2. Olweus D. Bullying at school: Long-term outcomes for the victims and an effective school- based intervention program. In L. R. Huesmann (Ed.), Aggressive behavior: Current perspectives (pp. 97- 130). New York: Plenum; 1994. p. 23-25. [Homepage
3. Swearer S, Doll B. Bullying in schools: An ecological framework. J Emot Abuse. 2001; 2(2 & 3): 7–23. [Homepage
4. Nansel TR, Overpeck M, Pilla RS, Ruan WJ, Simons-Morton B, Scheidt P. Bullying behaviors among U.S. youth: Prevalence and association with psychosocial adjustment. JAMA. 2001; 285(16): 2094- 2100. [PubMed
5. Wolke D, Copeland WE, Angold A, Costello EJ. Impact of Bullying in Childhood on Adult Health, Wealth, Crime, and Social Outcomes. Psychol Sci. 2013; 24(10): 1958–1970. [PubMed
6. Esbensen F, Carson DC. Consequences of Being Bullied: Results from a Longitudinal Assessment of Bullying Victimization in a Multisite Sample of American Students. Youth Soc. 2009; 41(2), 209-233.
7. Steel P. The nature of procrastination: A meta-analytic and theoretical review of quintessential selfregulatory failure. Psychol Bull. 2007; 133: 65– 94. [PubMed
8. Fee RL, Tangney JP. Procrastination: A means of avoiding shame or guilt? (special issue). J Soc Behav Pers. 2000; 15: 167– 184.
9. Rebetez M, Rochat L, Linden M, Cognitive, emotional, and motivational factors related to procrastination: A cluster analytic approach. Pers Individ Dif. 2015; 76: 1–6.
10. Golestani bakht T, Shokri M. Relationship between academic procrastination with meta cognitive beliefs. Social Cognition. 2013; 2(3): 89-100. [Persian].
11. AmaniSaribagloo J, Sepehrian-Azar F, Vahedi SH. Multilevel analysis of adolescents' academic alienation: the roles of school culture and basic psychological needs. Research in school learning. 2015; 2(5): 43-54. [Persian].
12. Brown MN, Higgins K, Paulsen K. Adolescent Alienation: What Is It and What Can Educators Do About It? Interv Sch Clin. 2003; 39(1): 3-9.
13. Legault L, Green-Demers I, Pelletier L. Why do high school students lack motivation in the classroom? Toward an understanding of academic amotivation and the role of social support. J Educ Psychol. 2006; 98(3): 567–582. [Homepage
14. Carney AG, Merrell K W. Bullying in schools: Perspective on understanding and preventing an international problem. Int J Scho Psycho. 2001; 22(3): 364–382.
15. Molahosini A, Barkhordar B. The relationship between self-management skills and innovation employees in organizations of Kerman. Humanities and Social Sciences. 2007; 7(27): 97-112. [Persian].
16. Jaliliabkonar SC. Teaching social skills to students with hearing impairment. Exceptional education. 2010; 104: 66-72. [Persian].
17. Manz CC. Mastering self-leadership: Empowering Yourself for personal excellence, Prentice-Hall, Englewood Cliffs, NJ. 1992.
18. Lomas J, Stough C, Hansen K, Downey L A. Brief report: Emotional intelligence, victimisation and bullying in adolescents. J Adolesc. 2012; 35(1): 207-211. [Homepage
19. Zaykowski H, Gunter W. Youth victimization: School climate or deviant lifestyles? J Interpers Violence 2012; 27(3): 431-452. [Homepage
20. Steel P. The nature of procrastination: A meta-analytic and theoretical review of quint essential self-regulatory failure. Psychol Bull 2007; 133: 65-94. [Homepage
21. Meyers J, Meyers B. Bi-directional influences between positive psychology and primary prevention. Sch Psychol Quart. 2003; 18: 222-229.
22. Hamburger ME, Basile KC, Vivolo AM. Measuring bullying victimization, perpetration, and bystander experiences: A compendium of assessment tools. Atlanta, GA: Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, National Center for Injury Prevention and Control, Division of Violence Prevention. 2011. [Homepage
23. Jokar B, Delavarpour MA. The relation between procrastination educational achievement goals. New Thoughts on Education Faculty of Education and Psychology Al-Zahr7 University. 2016; 3(3 , 4): 61-80. [Persian].
24. Johnson GM. Student Alienation, Academic Achievement, and WebCT Use. Educ Technol Soc. 2005; 8(2): 179-189.
25. Behpazhoh A, Solimani M, Afroz GH, Gholamalilavasani M. Impact of social skill training on social adjustment and academic performance in slow learners. Journal of educational innovation. 2010; 9(1): 163-186. [Persian].
26. Rovai AP, Wighting MJ. Feelings of alienation and community among higher education students in a virtual classroom. Internet and Higher Education. 2005; 8: 97-110. [Homepage
27. Hascher T, Hagenauer G. Alienation from school. Int J Educ Res. 2010; 49: 220-232. [Homepage
28. Spada MM, Hiou K, Nikcevic AV. Metacognitions, emotions, and procrastination. J Cogn Psychother. 2006; 20: 319-326.
29. Fathi R. Investigae the effectiveness of self-management strategies in reducing procrastination students of Tabriz University. Thesis Tabriz University. 2013. [Persian].
30. Zargar Y, Atary Y, Najarian B. Made, Validity and reliability of Perfectionism test. J of educat science and psy. 2005; 3(1): 503-9. [Persian].
31. Tukaev SV, Vasheka TV, Dolgova OM. The Relationships between Emotional Burnout and Motivational, Semantic and Communicative Features of Psychology Students. Procedia Soc Behav Sci. 2013; 82 (16): 553 – 556.
32. Matson JL, Fee, VE, Coe, DA, Smith D. A social skills program for developmentally delayed preschoolers. J Clin Child Adolesc Psychol 2000; 20(4): 428-433.