1. Flavell JH. The development of children's knowledge about the mind: From cognitive connections to mental representations. Developing theories of mind. 1988:244-67.
2. Sadeghi z, Mohtashami R. Metacognition in the process of learning. Bimo Edu Strat Med Sci. Bimo Edu Strat Med Sci. 2010;3(4):143-8[Persian]
3. Seif AA. Psychology breading (learning in education). Tehran: Aghah publication; 2002. [Persian]
4. Costa AL, O’Leary PW. Co-cognition: The cooperative development of the intellect. Enhancing thinking through cooperative learning. 1992:41-65.
5. Montague M. The effects of cognitive and metacognitive strategy instruction on the mathematical problem solving of middle school students with learning disabilities. JOLD. 1992:1;25(4):230-48.
6. Flavell JH, Miller PH, Miller SA. Desenvolvimento cognitivo. Artmed; 1999.
7. Swanson HL. Influence of metacognitive knowledge and aptitude on problem solving. J Educ Psychol. 1990;82(2):306.
8. Wells A, Matthews G. Attention and Emotion (Classic Edition): A Clinical Perspective. Psychology Press; 2014. [Homepage
9. Wells A, Matthews G. Modelling cognition in emotional disorder: The S-REF model. Behav research therap. 1996:31;34(11):881-8. [Homepage
10. Wells A. Emotional disorders and metacognition: Innovative cognitive therapy. John Wiley & Sons; 2002. [Homepage
11. Wells A. A metacognitive model and therapy for generalized anxiety disorder. Clinical Psychology & Psychotherapy. 1999 May 1;6(2):86-95. [Homepage
12. Goleman D. Emotional Intelligence. Why It Can Matter More than IQ. Learning. 1996;24(6):49-50.
13. Zimmerman BJ, Boekarts M, Pintrich P, Zeidner M. A social cognitive perspective. Handbook of self-regulation. 2000;13(1):695-716.
14. Ryan RM, Connell JP. Perceived locus of causality and internalization: examining reasons for acting in two domains. J personal soc psychol. 1989;57(5):749. [Homepage
15. Beer, N. Effects of positive metacognitions and meta-emotions on coping, stress perception and emotions. PhD diss., London Metropolitan University, 2011.
16. Mitmansgruber H, Beck TN, Höfer S, Schüßler G. When you don’t like what you feel: Experiential avoidance, mindfulness and meta-emotion in emotion regulation. Personal Indiv Differ. 2009 Mar 31;46(4):448-53
17. Neff KD. The development and validation of a scale to measure self-compassion. Self and identity. 2003 Jul 1;2(3):223-50. [Homepage
18. Kim JO, Mueller CW. Factor analysis: Statistical methods and practical issues. Sage; 1978. [Homepage
19. Engelhard J, Nägele J. Organizational learning in subsidiaries of multinational companies in Russia. J World Business. 2003:31;38(3):262-77.
20. Homan H. analyzing of multivariable data. Tehran. Parsa publication. 2007[persian]