1. Ghanbari S, Soltanzadeh V. The Application of Multiple Choice Model (MCM) in Item Analysis and the Comparison of its Fit and Information with Three Parametric model (3PM): Case Study: The Biology Test of University’s Entrance Exam 2012. J Measur Stud and Educ Evalu. 2016; 6(14): 41- 67.
2. Garn M, Matthews S, Jolly JL. Parental Influences on the Academic Motivation of Gifted Students: A Se lf-Determination Theory Perspective. Gif Child Quart. 2010; (54): 263 – 272.
3. Ariyanpooran S, Amiri-manesh M, Taghavi D, Haghtalab T. Relationship between self-concept and academic motivation (reading, writing and math) in elementary students with LD. J Learn Disabil. 2014; 4 (1): 56-72.
4. Hatice O. Academic self-efficacy and academic procrastination as predictors of problematic internet use in university students. Com & Educ. 2011; 9(57): 1109–1113 [Homepage
5. Lee JQ, McInerney DM, Liem GA, Ortiga YP. The relationship between future goals and achievement goal orientations: An intrinsic–extrinsic motivation perspective. J Conus Educ Psychol. 2010; 35(4): 264-279.
6. Zulalie B, Ghorbani F. Comparison of academic motivation and school engagementin students with and without dyslexia. J Learn Disabil. 2014; 3(4): 44-58. [Homepage
7. Rostami Z, Abedi M, Bishofli V. Maslach Burnout Inventory education standardization on female students of Isfahan University. New Educ Approaches. 2011; 6(1): 21-38.
8. Behnam M, Zahrakar K, Zare Bahram Abadi M. The effectiveness of group training efficacy in improving the compatibility of married women. J Coun and Psycho fam. 2014; 5(1): 43-66.
9. Jain S, Dowson M. Mathematics Anxiety as a Function of Multimensional Self- Regulation and Self-Efficacy. Cont Educ Psychol. 2009; 1(34): 240-249.
10. Sarvghad S, Rezaee A, Masomi F. On the Relationship between Thinking Styles and Self-Efficacy of Pre-University Students in Shiraz. J of Women and Soc. 2010; 1(4): 135-156.
11. Capri B, Ozkendir OM, Ozkurt B, Karakus F. General Self-Efficacy belief, Life Satisfaction and Burnout of University Student. Procedia- Social and Behavioral Sciences. 2012; 8(47): 968-973. [Homepage
12. Green J, Liem GAD, Martin AJ, Colmar S, Marsh HW, McInerney D. Academic motivation, selfconcept, engagement, and performance in high school: Key processes from a longitudinal perspective. J adolesc. 2012; 35(5):1111-22. [PubMed
13. Bahargava V. Achievement Motivation Test of completion method sentences. (Translatin by Karami, A: 1999). Tehran: University Of Alameh Tabatabae. 1994.
14. Mikaeili N, Afrooz G, Gholiezadeh L. The comparison of early maladaptive schemas in secondary school students with and without school anxiety. Journal of Psychology School. 2012; 1(4): 90-103.
15. Aftab N, Shah A, Mehmood R. Relationship of self efficacy and burnout among physicians. Academic Res Int. 2012; 5(2): 539-48. [Homepage
16. Pan SC, Franklin T. In-Service Teachers' Self- Efficacy, Professional Development, and Web 2.0 Tools for Integration. New Horizons Educ. 2011; 59(3):28-40. [Homepage
17. Huang YH, Du Pl, Chen CH, Yang CA, Huang IC. Mediating effects of emotional exhaustion on the relationship between job demand–control model and mental health. Stress Health. 2011; 27(2):e94-e109. [Homepage
18. Sharififard F, Norozi K, Hosseini M, Asayesh H, Norozi M, Ashrafrezaei N. The relationship between academic burnout and academic self-efficacy among nursing and paramedics college students. Journal of Urmia Nursing And Midwifery Faculty. 2014; 12(8): 792-799. [Homepage
19. Bandura A. Self- Efficacy: The Exercise of Control. NewYork (H.W): Freeman and Company Publishers;1997. [Homepage