1. Abbasi M, Ayadi N, Shafiee H & Pirani Z. Role of Social Well-Being and Academic Vitality in Predicting the Academic Motivation in Nursing Students. Scholarly Bimonthly of Education Strategies in Medical Sciences, 2016; 9(1): 49-54. [Persian]
2. Hejazi E, Rastgar A, Gorban Jahromy R. A prediction model of mathematical achievement: the role of academic engagement and achievement goals. Journal of educational initiatives, 2008; 28(7): 29-46. [Persian]
3. Hassankhani H, Aghdam AM, Rahmani A, Mohammadpoorfard Z. The Relationship between Learning Motivation and Self Efficacy among Nursing Students. Res Dev, 2015; 1; 4(1): 97-101. [Homepage
4. Abedi A, Memarian A, Shoshtari M & Gulshani Monazah F. Investigate the effectiveness of Martin cognitive - behavioral multi-dimensional interventions, on the academic performance of female students in Isfahan high schools. Journal of Educational Psychology, 2014; 32 (10): 93-79. [Persian]
5. Rose S. Academic success of nursing students: Does motivation matter? Teaching and Learning in Nursing, 2011; 6(4): 181-184. [Homepage
6. Abolgasemy A. survey Simple and multiple relationship students stress factors with educational performance in students With respect to Religious Attitudes, Journal educational Science and Psychology shahid chamran university of Ahvaz, 2004; 3(1-2): 18 .[Persian]
7. Pekrun, R., Goetz, T., & Titz, W. Academic Emotions in Student’ Self-regulated Learning and Achievement: A Program of Qualitative and Quantitative Research. Educational Psychologist, 2002; 37(2), 91-105. [Homepage
8. Whitelaw, Swift, Goodwin &Clark. Physical Activity and Mental Health: the role of physical activity in promoting mental wellbeing and preventing mental health problems. Published by NHS Health Scotland. Adolescents. Journal of Sports Sciences 2008; 22: 679-701 (147 refs).
9. Karami nouri R, Mokri A, Mohamadi M & Yazdani S. Study of factors affecting the happiness and well-being of students at Tehran University, Journal of Psychology 2002; 32 (1): 3- 41. [Persian]
10. Rice KG, Lopez FG, Richardson CME. Perfectionism and performance among STEM students. Journal of Vocational Behavior 2013; 82(2): 124-134. [Homepage
11. Jalalvand M, Sehni Yailagh M, Kianpoor F, & Allipour S. The relationships between perfectionism and academic performance with mediating role of achievement goals and academic motivation in undergraduate students of Shahid Chamran University. International Journal of Psychology and Behavioral Research. 2015; 4(2): 209-228.
12. Rice KG, Dellwo JP. Perfectionism and selfdevelopment: Implications for college adjustment. J Counsel Dev 2002; 80(2): 188-197.
13. Ahmadi Tahure M, Jafari I, Kariminia R, & Akhavan, H. Evaluate the relationship between positive and negative perfectionism with the elderly general health and personality. Scientific Journal of Medical Sciences and Health Services of Hamadan University, 2010; 17 (3): 69 -65. [Persian]
14. Canter, D. E. Self-Appraisals, Perfectionism, and Academics in College Undergraduates. A dissertation proposal submitted in partial fulfillment of the requirements for the degree of Doctor of Philosophy at Virginia Commonwealth University 2008. [Homepage
15. Khosropour F & Nikooyi M. The relationship between perfectionism, achievement motivation and self-esteem with nursing student’s academic performance. Strides in Development of Medical Education, Development Center of Medical Education Journal 2014; 11 (4): 542-549. [Persian]
16. Hoseini, Z. The relationship between perfectionism and coping strategies with well-being of nurses, MSc thesis, Psychology, Payam Noor University of Tehran 2007. [Persian]
17. Zhang, Y., Gan, Y., & Cham, H. Perfectionism, academic burnout and engagement among Chinese college students: A structural equation modeling analysis. Personality and Individual Differences 2007; 43: 1529–1540. [Homepage
18. Delaware A. The Basics Theoretical and practical research in the humanities and social sciences. Tehran: Fourth Printing, Roshd Publishing 2011. [Persian]
19. Aboulghasemi A, Nazari M, Zahed A, Narimani M. The role of procrastination, final demand and awareness of emotions in distinguishing strengths and weaknesses of academic achievement. The journal Psychological Science 2013; 12 (46): 186-168. [Persian]
20. Keyes, C. L. M. & Magyar-Moe. Jeana.L. The measurment and utility of adult subjective well_being .p.411-425 in positive psychological assessment: Handbook of models and measures, edited by S.J.Lopez and .R. Snyder. Washington, DC: American Psychological Association 2003. [Homepage
21. Golestanibakht T. Model of subjective well and joy in the population of Tehran [dissertation]. Tehran: Alzahra University 2007. [Persian]
22. Fredricks, J. A., Blumfeld, P. C., & Paris, A. H. School engagement: Potential of the concept, state of the evidence. Review of Educational Research 2004; 74(1): 59-109. [Homepage
23. Abbasi M, Dargahi SH, Pirani Z, Bonyadi F.Role of Procrastination and Motivational Self-Regulation in Predicting Students’ Academic Engagement, Iranian Journal of Medical Education 2015; 15(23): 160-169. [Persian] [Homepage
24. Grandy TG, Westerman GH, Combs CE, Turner CH. Perceptions of stress among third-year dental students. Journal of dental education 1989; 53(12):718-21.
25. SHeikh smaili P & Karimi G. The relationship between perfectionism with academic motivation among female students in special schools. International Conference on Psychology and cultural life, 2015, http://www.civilica.com/Paper-ICPCL01-ICPCL01_314.html. [Persian]