1. Atashak M. Theoretical and Applied Principles of Electronic Learning. Qua Jou Res Plan Hi Edu200713(4):135-156.
2. Cooper R. E-learning in the World. London: Falmer; 2004.
3. Najafi N,Javadi M,Norouzzadeh R.Look at the way the cost effectiveness of the economy in higher education. Magh Edu 2014 : 26(7): 77-94.
4. Najafi H.Farajolahi M.Noorouzzadeh R Sarmadi M.The studying Factors of affecting on the integration and application of distance education in the classroom and a model for its design. Res Curr 2014:16(43):110-118.
5. World Bank .World development report 2004: Knowledge for development. Washington (DC): World Bank; 2007.
6. Papzan A ,Soleymani A .the effect of mobile learning method and lecture on student learning. Jou Inf CT Edu. 2010; 1(1).
7. Khan B. Managing E-learning Design Delivering, Implementation and Evaluation, first edition: 2005. [Homepage
8. Mirzabigi M.Kharrazi K , Mosavi A. Design of model of development E-content based on the cognitive approach for theoretical courses, with emphasis on the humanities in higher education. CUR STU 2009;12(3):71-99.
9. Khamoshi F, Davoodi Y. Production of electronic content,.e-lear cen teb Ins, 2011.
10. Fathnezhad F .Learning should and should not. Islamic Azad University; Science and Research; 2005.
11. Safavi S.A .E-Learning: From Idea to Execution (printing): Tehran University Press publishing house researchers; 2009.
12. Zarifsanayeii N.Evaluation criteria of quality and effectiveness of e-learning in higher education, Media Jou 2010; 3(4): 24-32.
13. Najafi H.Take a look at distance education (with emphasis on the principles, theories and generations). Tehran: Press (SID); 2016.
14. Clark R. E. Media will never Influence Learning, Educational Technology. Res Dev 2007; 42(2): 21-29. [Homepage
15. Zandi B, Masumifard, M Masumifard M. Educational Planning in e-learning content production systems, Jou Edu Str 2012; 5(1).
16. Asadi R.Directory of production and Preparation of E-learning content. MUMS, Mashhad: 2014.
17. Paknezhad A. Four major step towards the production of electronic content. Available from https://elt.oup.com/student/wordskills/?cc=ir&selLanguage, 2015.
18. Watson J, Hardaker G. Steps towards personalized learner management system (LMS): SCORM implementation. CaWi Inf Sys 2014; 22(2): 56-70.
19. Mirzaii A, Shabani F. An overview of the new e-Learning systems, Med Mag, 2013; 4(2).
20. Ahamer G. Forward looking needs systematised megatrends in suitable Granularity. CWIS 2014; 31(2/3):181-199. [Homepage
21. Zhang X, Hou Y, Ma J.A NOVEL communication model based on SOAP and SCORM in E learning. Ad Mat Res 2013; 655-657(7):1791-1794.
22. Borza S. E learning courses in engineerhng education with SCORM standards, the 4 Th hnternational conferences on hnnovation and entrepereurship. Romania: 2012.
23. Süral I. Characteristics of a sustainable Learning and Content Management System (LCMS). ProSoBeh Sci 2010; 9(6):1145–1152.
24. Su C.Chiu C., Wang, T. The development of SCORM-conformant learning content based on the learning cycle using participatory design. Jou Com Ass Le 2010; 26(3): 392–406.
25. Keynezhad R .Introduction of interactive multimedia eBook Generator Engine for use in the process of learning. M U I 2011;11(7):842-806.
26. Safavi S.A. Baveghar M & Ghfari H. Introduction to the standards and criteria for the production of e-courses. e-learning conference: Zanjan; 2006.
27. Bohl O.Schellhase J.Sengler R, Winand U.The Sharable Content Object Reference Model (SCORM) – A Critical Review. LEEE; 2002. [Homepage
28. Mehraban M , Mosalanezhad M.The content of training Standard in information technology and e-learnin. The Conference of Engineering Education in 1404,Iran: Tehran; 2009.
29. Kazemi M.Amnin Kandaghi M, JafarisaniH.The production process of electronic content based on p3 model and the role of content authoring tools in the curriculum of higher education. Jou Edu 3013;35(4):135-161.
30. Witthaus G. The Implications of SCORM Conformance for Workplace e-Learning. Ele Joul Lea 2009;7(2):183 - 190) available online at www.ejel.org, 2009.
31. Razavi A. New Isuuis in Educational Technology. Ahvaz: ACS Press (SID); 2009.
32. PNU Adobe Virtual Class. (Adobe Connect v8.1), from http://lms.pnu.ac.ir/login: PNU, 2016.
33. Mosakazemi M.Plan of presentation lesson through Danshstan PNU: Fundamentals of urban geography.Tehran: PNU; 2008.
34. ADL .Sharable Content Object Reference Model. Available at: http://www.adlnet.org.2007.
35. Currier S , Campbell L .Evaluating 5/99content for reusability as learning objects .VINE. J I M K M S 2005;35(3):85–97.